Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 4:49:38 PM EDT
I was at wally world and low and behold, 9mm ammo 9.9 something for one hundred rounds. I cleaned em out picked up my glock and headed for the range. clock shot like a champ 300 rounds and looked like it could do another 300, it was hardly dirty. I was impressed
Anyway I noticed a few things while there
Tec 22 is a total piece of crap, I watched a guy trying to shoot one,I didn't see him get 2 shots without a jam, what a POS.
Some poor guy had a brand new M1a, first time shooting it. He got off about 15 shots and the front site fell off. He said when he was picking it up from a gunshop the owner dropped it on the floor while he was filling out paper work. Felt bad for the guy.
Nothing else really stood out, lotta guys with nice toys but targets that looked like you paterned a shot gun in em. No grouping what so ever, maybe they where aiming all over the place, duuno.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Glocks, gotta love em!  Didn't shoot either of mine today.  Did run thirty rounds thru 3 new Thermolds out in the back yard.  Everything worked perfectly.  Gotta find more time to shoot.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#3]
over 600 rounds and counting in my G19.  Four range trips, no cleaning in between.  Not as many as some but damn it's nice to just toss it in the box and forget about it until the next time.  I think I've really cleaned it once since I owned it.  I think I'll clean it again next year.  [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top