Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2003 11:07:46 PM EDT
I liked the stuff.

Shot well and was decent in the accuracy dept.  
What gives.  What is good economical plinking ammo?  Don't say Wolf.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:00:50 AM EDT
[#1]
You can get pretty good deals on those 50 round boxes of Winchester FMJ at Wal-Mart. From what I gather it makes good plinking ammo, but it's loaded about 200 fps slower than M193 specs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I liked the stuff.

Shot well and was decent in the accuracy dept.  
What gives.  What is good economical plinking ammo?  Don't say Wolf.
View Quote

The SA is now due to arrive in August?? I wouldn't be expecting the prices to be the same though. Coles has some new SA that is not in battlepacks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Valkrie, the April timeframe came about as a result of my conversation with this dealer [url]http://www.ammoinc.com[/url] at a Dayton, Ohio, Bill Goodman's Gun & Knife Show in January. I pressed him about whether or not there was going to ever be anymore and he stated, "there had better be because I have signed off on paperwork for some of a load due in April."

This guy is a very reputable dealer and is present at every major show in our area. I have not contacted him about it or gone to another BGG&K Show since that time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top