Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 9:32:49 PM EDT
I broke my ass the last few days at my job and decided that it was time for a little fishing.  So I grabbed my rod and reel and a few boxes of flies, the backpack baby carrier and my 11 month old daughter and headed down to a local park that sits right on the local smallmouth bass stream.  There were a bunch of middle school aged teens in the park proper cussing up a storm, yelling and screaming etc... I was into my 10th little smallmouth and pointing out a pair of mallard ducks out to my little girl when one of the asshole teens comes charging down the hill screaming "you stupid f-ing ducks!" and throws a large stone squarely hitting the female in the flank.  Myself and another old guy who was fishing yelled at the teen and he took off.  Meanwhile the pair of mallards swam out into the river and circled back onto the shore.  The female was limping and it looked like her wing was broken as well as her leg.  Then the craziest thing happened.  All of a sudden, it seemed like every male mallard duck in the park was drawn in by the injured female's distress.  I counted no less than 11 male mallards assaulting this injured female, biting her and taking turns "riding her" and it was obvious that they were copulating.  Her mate tried desperately to fight them off, reserving most of his efforts for whichever duck was "on top."  Holy shit! I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I tried several time to break it up, to no avail.  Finally a couple of kids on bikes saw what was going on and rode through the group and they dispersed.  I was so upset that I grabbed my daughter and got the hell out of there.  As we were leaving the male was still trying to fight off two assailiants.  Man screw the animal world and all that PETA propaganda that says that there is peace harmony and balance in the natural world.  Somebody tell me that those rapist ducks didn't deserve both barrels of my LC Smith!  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW!!

That is weird!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! [lolabove]

That's some funny shit!! "Fuck the animal world and PETA!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Its no bullshit!  I'm not making it up.  It went on for like a half-hour.  Anyone else ever see anything like this before??
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Dolphins do something similar. A pair of male do;phins will isolate a femal and take turns having their way with her. She can't escape  because they usually cut her off in some shallows. I saw this on National Geographic or something. Pretty messed up. $uck Dolphins.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quite common in ducks from what I understand
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
KRAZY!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
That is an example in the animal world of why we, as men, chase bipolar strippers.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#8]
barbarians!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
WOW, learn something new everyday.  Didn't know ducks did that sort of thing.

On Grandpa's farm I used to be horrified by the chickens and their pecking order!

NATURE IS BRUTAL!!!!!

Tell the PETA folks to spend some time in the wilderness with heavy predator population.  They'll find out just how balanced nature is!!!!!

Especially when they are balancing on the dinner table!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Like you guys wouldn't do the same thing if you thought you could get away with it.[:)]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Spent a whole afternoons watching a flock of several thousand ducks one spring day a few years ago. Like an f'ing orgy. There was one large very dominant drake that just had his way with every hen he desired. They tried to get away. Not a chance. The other drakes were all trying to do the same with a little less success. The hens would try to fly away. Several drakes would force them to the ground and one after another...
After a while I realized the hens actually seemed to consider all of this normal behavior.

Never saw anything like that before and I was fascinated. My wife stood and watched also. We spent the whole afternoon watching, a brief walk turning into an afternoon of watching duck-raping. Made me horny as hell. Didn't do the same for my wife unfortunately[:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#14]
i saw something like that about 15 years ago.  I was at a park taking pictures and saw what looked like about a dozen ducks chasing a female and pinning her down by her neck so the dominant duck could have his way with her.  it was pretty weird.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#15]
OMG Beekeeper, ROFLMAO!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#16]

So I guess the old expression "fuck like rabbits" should be changed to [b]"fuck like ducks"[/b].
[sex][sex][sex]

Rhymes better too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:55:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:31:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I am just relieved that the "rape victim" turned out to be a duck and not one of the teenage girls you started your story with. I was bracing myself for the worst. Shew! But yeah, that was a weird experience.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#19]
welll that's just ducky!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#21]
[daffy]That's dethhhhpicable![/daffy]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:05:56 AM EDT
[#22]
yeah in a oceanography class i took we watched a video of dolphins gang raping girl dolphins.  I also was afraid you were going to say a teenage girl got gang raped.  You know humans arent too different from those animals, have you ever seen footage of a certain puerto rican day parade in NY?  Fucking disgusting.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:12:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We spent the whole afternoon watching, a brief walk turning into an afternoon of watching duck-raping. [red]Made me horny as hell.[/red] Didn't do the same for my wife unfortunately[:D]
View Quote

Ummmm ... wtf? [LOL]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:35:23 AM EDT
[#24]
You'll have that with birds (fowl in particular). My in-laws had birds at their farm for a while. When old Tom Turkey died, the roosters all took their liberties with Old Mrs. Turkey Hen with great regularity. She took it like a champ.

This topic is disturbing... sexual habits of domesticated fowl.... I think I have reached the nirvana of Internet discussion boards.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:00:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Kinky sex involves using duck feathers.   Perverted sex involves using the whole duck.   Sorry that a fowl thing to say.   Hope I did not lay an egg with that old joke....gosh I quack myself up.    Later everyone...gotta fly.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:07:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I can't wait until Duck Season to eat some of those barbarians.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:21:08 AM EDT
[#27]
You will never see that on a Disney flick.[:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:36:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You will never see that on a Disney flick.[:)]
View Quote
No, but you will (or maybe not) see subliminal imagery of it on the cover of the DVD of some other Disney flick.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:39:18 AM EDT
[#29]
That is why I hunt ducks!

Seriously, you had me going there.  I have seen this before.  At a local ammusement park, Sea Breaze, they have a bunch of mallards there.  Every spring the males drown about a half dozen of the young unattached females in this rape ritual.  The females can have about 3 trying to mate her in the water, with about a dozen waiting there turn.  They hold her head down when this happens.  What a cluster f***, literally.

Bilster
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:43:50 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll never look at a duck the same way again...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:52:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Just when you think you have read it all...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#33]
WEIRD AND COOL AT THE SAME TIME
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NATURE IS BRUTAL!!!!!

View Quote

Very brutal. There is no such thing as "sympathy" or "taking advantage of another" in wildlife. Any type of handicap means you're screwed if youre an animal (in this case, literally!). Thats just the way it is.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#35]
The kid that threw the rock deserves both barrels of your LC Smith.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like you guys wouldn't do the same thing if you thought you could get away with it.[:)]
View Quote

Don't try it--the feathers tickle!
View Quote

Eeeeeuuuuuuwwwwww........That's disgusting!! [:D]
(How's it work!!!)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#37]
you all are sick...

sick motherduckers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't try it--the feathers tickle!
View Quote

[LOL]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Actually, the kid throwing the rock deserved to be detained for the cops, what he did was illegal, un-necessary and cruel.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I can't believe no one has posted :
the difference between kinky sex and perverted sex!
Kinky sex you use a duck feather!
Perverted sex you use the whole duck!
At least that's what a beekeeper told me! [}:D]
View Quote

Re-check the last post on page 1.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Found a mallard with a broken wing once
fixed her up and after she got well took her down to the local park and put her in with the other mallards..figuring that it was fenced in yet open on the top she would be protected from dogs and ground predators and could fly out..
Threw her over the fence into the water and every male mallard went after her ...wished I woulda taken her out to a swamp after that
They aint very nice critters are they?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Announcer: "And now, Back to Mutual of Omahas Wild [s]Sex[/s]Kingdom......"

Marlin Perkins: "Wow Jim, look at her go!  She's took on the whole pond and was a real trooper to do the horizontal nasty with all those drakes!  I think she'll be flying bowlegged for a week."

Jim Fowler: "You're sure right about that Marlin.  Now let's go watch the monkeys screw and throw shit at each other!"

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#44]
"No bullshit [b]Jack[/b]?"

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Like you guys wouldn't do the same thing if you thought you could get away with it.

And watch out for that defensive Mr. Duck!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#46]
You spent time and energy trying to keep a duck from getting the ol' in-out in-out, but didnt jerk some sense into the punk kid for mameing an animal?

I understand that you had a primary interest in the  care of your daughter...but damn.....  that teen needed to be dealt with....

-HS
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#47]
I would have chased after the asshole kid, and delivered him to a police station (after he ran into a door and a wall trying to get away).

PETA are morons, but uncessary cruelty to animals like that needs to be nipped in the bud before it develops into cruelty to young children.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I saw pretty much the same thing , My ex-girlfriend and I were having a nice romantic day (1 year anniversary) , sitting in a park in Madison , Wisconsin ...

Yeah it was pretty disturbing and kinda killed the mood....

t
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#50]
i can't believe you perverts are still talking about ducks F#@king.  there animals.  you need to get out to the country more.  go watch a horse take a piss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top