Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 6:46:51 PM EDT
I can't stop laughing about this.

This idiot women likes to walk her little rat dog (cockapoo?) off leash.  That's fine by me, except the thing will not stay off our property.  It actually comes up to the front door and whines.  If you go outside, it'll stay just out of reach, whining and pissing itself.

Needless to say, this drives my hunting dogs crazy.  Today, they started barking their heads off.  I looked out the window and didn't see anything so I went and opened the front door so they could look out.  Oops.  The dogs heard the little rat coming from up the block.  I was feeling a little cranky and when I saw the rat make a beeline for the porch, I tapped my female on the back of the head and she took off.

She did this sweet drive by snap at the little dog, pivioted around, overtook it and got between the rat and the house and the fur stood straight up on her back.  Of course, I then ran outside bellowing at my dog.  I thought the woman was going to pee her pants.

I told her twice that if her dog was on a leash this wouldn't have happened.  She finally got the hint and leashed her dog.  As I turned away, she said, "I thought they were nice dogs."  I stopped and replied, "If they weren't nice dogs, yours would be dead now."  She turned and stormed off.

Think she'll learn her lesson?  If not, it'll be the male next time.  He loves little dogs.  I'll let him hump it for a few minutes before I go get him.  If that doesn't work, I'll have to go borrow one of SchH3's dogs.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
My friends sister has one of the things.  It dont bark at me much anymore anyone who isnt over there for a week it goes after.  How the hell do they survive in the wild.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:31:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for doing the right thing by not letting your hounds kill that dog, even if it is a rat.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:02:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I HATE rat dogs.  A co-worker once referred to them as "toilet brushes".  An apt description.

The next door neighbors have four (4) of them.  Fucking  genetic mistakes bark at EVERY GODDAMNED THING.  A leaf, a cat 2 houses down, a bird that lands on the fence... the unspeakable bastards even bark when I brush my teeth with my Sonicare (must be the ultrasonics).

I don't believe in killing animals except for food and protecting yourself, but I'm almost tempted to put these creatures in the "vermin" category and start blasting.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:35:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for doing the right thing by not letting your hounds kill that dog, even if it is a rat.
View Quote

I couldn't do that.  Not it's fault the owner is such a POS.  I've never met a bad dog, just bad owners.
My dogs spend way too much time at the local forced socialization camp (read dog park) to fight without provocation.  But they've certainly shown that they know where their property ends.

BTW, Is your name a Zoolander reference?  "You can darealikt my balls!"  Ha ha I love that movie.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Toilet brush...[:(]
[img]http://sniper.rsvs.net/CooperClose1.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:50:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I have an Akita, fairly well traind but when dogs are off leash and run up to her and start yapping in her face, she gos NUTS...

I have a new policy...If my dog is on leash, which it ALWAYS is and a dog runs up and "mouths" off to her, I will let her handle it...

Akita -vs- small dog, over in <1 second!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:52:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:54:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#10]
If I were you I'd dress up like Colonel Trautman from [u]First Blood[/u] and the next time you see her walking that little punter say:

"Ma'am, you send that dog down again without a leash, you better remember one thing."

"Yeah?  What?"

"… a good supply of doggie bags"

and then just simply turn your back on her.  

That would be so cool.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I call 'em football dogs - because that's the only thing most of them are good for anyway.

[b]PUNT[/b] - YIPE,YIPE,YIPE ,YIPE.....!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#12]
a couple of my buddies and i are over at one of their back yards drinking (as usual) the guy that drove left his dog in the car because he's not sociable and a little dangerous to let roam around (about a 100LB lab mix).  the other buddy says we are on a closed road there is no one around for miles.  he can't hurt anything.  so the guy let's this dog out.  it roams around a little and sit's down by his masters feet.  i go inside to get more beer and a yorkie streaks past me to confront the big dog.  well they both charge each other and just at the last minute the lab comes to a stop.  the yorkie lunges between his legs and take a big bite of his ball sack.  the lab starts yelping and spinning and screaming while the Yorkie is locked onto his balls.  he drags his ass across the lawn to dislodge the little dog and the little dog releases.  the lab jumps up into the back of the truck and howles.  since then when ever this guy goes over to the house his lab will jump in the bed and cower until he leaves.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:55:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If I were you I'd dress up like Colonel Trautman from [u]First Blood[/u] and the next time you see her walking that little punter say:

"Ma'am, you send that dog down again without a leash, you better remember one thing."

"Yeah?  What?"

That would be so cool.
View Quote

That would be awesome!!
This makes me want to watch Rambo now...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#15]
If I were you I'd dress up like Colonel Trautman from First Blood and the next time you see her walking that little punter say:

"Yeah? What?"

That would be so cool.
View Quote

[LOLabove]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
a couple of my buddies and i are over at one of their back yards drinking (as usual) the guy that drove left his dog in the car because he's not sociable and a little dangerous to let roam around (about a 100LB lab mix).  the other buddy says we are on a closed road there is no one around for miles.  he can't hurt anything.  so the guy let's this dog out.  it roams around a little and sit's down by his masters feet.  i go inside to get more beer and a yorkie streaks past me to confront the big dog.  well they both charge each other and just at the last minute the lab comes to a stop.  the yorkie lunges between his legs and take a big bite of his ball sack.  the lab starts yelping and spinning and screaming while the Yorkie is locked onto his balls.  he drags his ass across the lawn to dislodge the little dog and the little dog releases.  the lab jumps up into the back of the truck and howles.  since then when ever this guy goes over to the house his lab will jump in the bed and cower until he leaves.  
View Quote

[rofl][rofl2][LOLabove]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I thought you guys would appreciate this graphical representation so you know what a cockapoo looks like.

[img]waynesword.palomar.edu/images/cockap1b.jpg[/img]

BTW, I like the idea of letting your hunting dog have his way with the cockapoo.  Wouldn't that be funny if her dog gave birth to your dog's bastard puppies!  [rofl2]

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

ROTFLMAO

I have a Yorkie and I can beleive it.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I thought you guys would appreciate this graphical representation so you know what a cockapoo looks like.

[url]waynesword.palomar.edu/images/cockap1b.jpg[/url]

BTW, I like the idea of letting your hunting dog have his way with the cockapoo.  Wouldn't that be funny if her dog gave birth to your dog's bastard puppies!  [rofl2]

-Nick Viejo.
View Quote

There's a dog in that pic?  I can't seem to focus on it for some reason...  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top