Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2016 2:27:11 PM EDT
Short video from CRKT:

I'm really stoked about this little blade. It's made from very good steel, very good grip and feels perfect in my hand. It carries easily in a variety of positions. It also looks great. Literally razor sharp right out of the box. I've seen it list for upwards of $60 on-line but I found mine at Wally World for $21. You all should check it out in person if you get the chance. Chances are that it will follow you home too.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Short video from CRKT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIHiL2JFnc

I'm really stoked about this little blade. It's made from very good steel, very good grip and feels perfect in my hand. It carries easily in a variety of positions. It also looks great. Literally razor sharp right out of the box. I've seen it list for upwards of $60 on-line but I found mine at Wally World for $21. You all should check it out in person if you get the chance. Chances are that it will follow you home too.  

View Quote

Lucas is easily one of the best guys in the knife game. I've spent the last several years involved in the custom/mid tech knife game and it is a great group of people and often share our love of firearms.

I have a production obake with a custom edge and personalization he did for me as a stroke of luck on his Facebook group. It has been a great little knife and he is a great guy. I've owned several of his customs 1200$+ and his production stuff is a great way to get the designs of the customs at an affordable price point. If you like little folders look up his crkt Squid (30$ ish) and if you are into larger ones the crkt BUKU or  the Boker +  kwaiken are very good daily carry style knives
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a nice knife.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a nice knife.  It could almost double as a gentleman's steak knife.

Congrats.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not a huge fan of 8Cr14MoV but if I can get it for $21 that might find a place in the knife roll..
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not a huge fan of 8Cr14MoV but if I can get it for $21 that might find a place in the knife roll..
View Quote

Yep, $21. Blew me away.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats a cool knife and $21 is a great price...
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Just a bump because it don't look very many people saw this. I think it's a great opportunity for a bargain.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#8]
not going to watch a video with a neckbeard in it
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Name is too close to Obama.

Commie knife.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lucas is easily one of the best guys in the knife game. I've spent the last several years involved in the custom/mid tech knife game and it is a great group of people and often share our love of firearms.

I have a production obake with a custom edge and personalization he did for me as a stroke of luck on his Facebook group. It has been a great little knife and he is a great guy. I've owned several of his customs 1200$+ and his production stuff is a great way to get the designs of the customs at an affordable price point. If you like little folders look up his crkt Squid (30$ ish) and if you are into larger ones the crkt BUKU or  the Boker +  kwaiken are very good daily carry style knives
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Short video from CRKT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIHiL2JFnc

I recently grabbed a Boker+ kwaiken off the EE.

It's a little heavy, and I think the clip could be a bit more secure of a hold, but it's a fantastic design and the edge is marvelous.  Plus, for the price?  Great knife.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Just looked at wally world. They didn't have it or any great selection of knives.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just looked at wally world. They didn't have it or any great selection of knives.

View Quote

Change your avatar back.  You're weirding me out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Datsracist.gif
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been carrying one for about 6months now.  The belt loop for the sheath sucks.  But it's a easy swap.  

I love the thing.   Plus it's under 30 bucks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks OP, for less than $30 I do believe I will get one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#16]
If anyone sees it for $21 give me a shout, I'm in.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#17]
$40 on Walmart.com
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Not as good as twenty... but not bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLUMBIA-RIVER-CRKT-Tactical-OBAKE-SKOSHI-Acid-Etched-Fixed-Knife-Sheath-2365-/371669020532?hash=item5689332f74:g:tjsAAOSwEjFXc0fn
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't know if they are jacking the price up or not. The one I got was the last they had, meaning the display knife they had in the case. Guy behind the counter had to hunt for the box. Maybe they are a hot item right now and new shipments might be at a little higher cost. Hopefully not. You would think that WallyWorld prices would be standard across the board no matter where you are but who knows. The ones on the CRKT website are $59.95, and that's a long way from $21. Maybe CRKT is behind the increase somehow, no longer offering it to them at so deep a discount.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Got one.

So far it sucks.

Loose ass sheath, bad finish and doesn't seem that great to use.

Update:
Sheath was not loose. I just didn't click it in all the way.

..Knife and sheath hasgrown on me.

Still feels like it could use a blade guard of some sort, but feeling handy. Tied around belt loop and tucked into pants, it feels good.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top