Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 4:26:13 PM EDT
Just thought I would give a heads up for those who missed it and wanted to see it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
other members may have missed it, but I don't need to [puke] with the anti's agenda again.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Unlimited capacity magazines....woo hoo. Anti-gun message...typical hollywood. I do like hearing the [b][size=4]AK 47's[/size=4][/b] going off with .223 brass hitting the ground. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya, I really liked the way the camera zoomed right up close to the high-velocity assault bullets.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The part that pissed me off most was the infamous "I can't believe they just let anyone have these".   No shit!  It's called a constitutional right and not just ANYONE can have them!  You can't have priors, must have proper ID, background check; I guess you missed that!  POS hollywood liberals!

By the way, did when did the "assault ban" get introduced to CA?  '95? '96?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The part that pissed me off most was the infamous "I can't believe they just let anyone have these".   No shit!  It's called a constitutional right and not just ANYONE can have them!  You can't have priors, must have proper ID, background check; I guess you missed that!  POS hollywood liberals!

By the way, did when did the "assault ban" get introduced to CA?  '95? '96?
View Quote

I dunno when they were introduced but the main ones were 89 and 2000.  And of course the nationwide 1994 BS.

In 1997 when this shootout took place many AR's were still available in Kommiefornia.  A few were Colt Sporter's ( non-AR15 marked ), Eagle Arms AR's, DPMS, Olympic Arms and all Bushmasters except the original Bushmaster Assault Rifle and Pistol.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#6]
the gun store owner made sure to point out that the car-15 was used by the u.s military. so people watching will think we can get them full auto.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Sucked
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder how hard it would be to find out who funded this piece of fiction.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:37:34 AM EDT
[#9]
The moderator at the end said the only fatalities were the two bad guys. Did the bad guy shot in the foot die? How come? Wasn't there a scandal because nobody would attend to the wounded bad guy and he bled out. Everyone claimed they were busy elsewhere. One wounded cop behind the tree did mention about losing more than 50% of your blood you're history. Was that a hint?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:18:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Turboman:
The badguy that was shot in the foot was allowed to bleed out, and, IIRC cops were standing over him the entire time.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:47:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I saw it.
My head is still sorta messed up...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:54:53 AM EDT
[#12]
By the sound of it, I will pass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top