BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 3:20:38 PM EDT
[url]http://www.utilikilts.com/catalog-workman-index.htm[/url]

These look so cool!

Anyone have any experience?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience w/ them ....but they are rad!  I discovered them a while back from  a TV show...leather kilt with tool loops!

kick ass....bringing "commando" to a new level!

-HS
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.utilikilts.com/catalog-workman-index.htm[/url]

I Is the Hax00rz!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I discovered them a while back from  a TV show
View Quote

I saw them on "to tell the truth" about a year ago.

They have a huge store downtown Seattle that sells just utilikilts.

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#5]
WTF, is this all about ? Maybe I should not ask.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You are a DORK!!!

unless you are joking.

If you're nice I'll drive 2 miles down the street sometime and take a quick digital snap of the shop for you.
View Quote

Are you by any chance not comfortable with your masculinity?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#8]
LMFAO.....One of those and a trip to Capital Hill (Seattle) and we will see who is in touch with their feminine side...

I aint Scottish, nothin against them, Im 'merican...I have no intention of wearin a dress....

Edited to add...If you [b]really[/b] want one, send me your 200 bucks, and I will ship you one and save you bucks off the shipping.....I assume mens dresses are legal/ arent regulated in AZ....
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:22:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey, as long as someone doesn't break public nudity/exposure laws, anyone can wear anything, regardless of how ridiculous it looks. Wearing one while up a ladder could amuse bystanders though (old scottish joke: What's worn under a kilt? Nothing, it's all in perfect working order).

Kilts are ok with me, just don't expect me to hold the ladder though.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:16:34 AM EDT
[#10]
We had a thread on these a year or so ago. We determined that they were made BGFG (By Gays For Gays). Quite a time saver for those quickies!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]www.utilikilts.com/photogal5/sanfran.jpg[/img]

What's wrong with this picture?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:02:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[url]www.utilikilts.com/photogal5/sanfran.jpg[/url]

View Quote

There's a powerboat not giving right-of-way to a sailboat. Other than that, it's Faaaaaabulous!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Where's Garry Owen?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#16]
In the First photo Album there's a guy in a yellow shirt with a camo one who looks like he wears it because he can't go out in public in a dress.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#18]
And what is wrong with wearing a skirt with pockets?

It looks to me to be rather comforable.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[url]www.utilikilts.com/photogal5/sanfran.jpg[/url]

View Quote

There's a powerboat not giving right-of-way to a sailboat. Other than that, it's Faaaaaabulous!
View Quote

Walk around SF that way and people will mistake you for something else.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#20]
What's wrong is, unless you're from Scotland, you'll look like a fag in a dress.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#21]
 fearlessrogue, not only is a kilt 'kewl' but definitely cool here in the humid SE!
 Discovered kilts doing re-enactments as Oglethorpe's Highland Rangers-'coolest' period attire available[think of it as just wearing a towel[legally!] in public if your manhood can't handle the historicity]. Truly great flexability as to temperature extremes that it'll adapt to.
 The cotton utilikilts aren't as elaborate as a custom wool kilt but don't cost $400-650 either. Women LOVE them-food, shelter, etc! can be had for free from them at Rendevous. 'Authentic' usage[nothing worn underneath to stifle air-flow or 'free' movement] is appreciated the most.
 The 'under-endowed' may call them skirts, but a kilt wearer had better be taking some serious vitiamins to handle the ladies.
 And lastly, do you know why kilts don't need zippers? Do you know how far a sheep can hear a zipper?!  Ghost
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#22]
[img]http://www.utilikilt.com/250/66.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:29:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We had a thread on these a year or so ago. We determined that they were made BGFG (By Gays For Gays). Quite a time saver for those quickies!
View Quote

LMAO![img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-002.gif[/img]
Turn on the gaydar!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top