Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2003 4:20:58 AM EDT
"Some people who post on this board have badge envy because they are jealous. They have never done anything that has contributed to our society in a positive way. They have never risked anything to help another human being. They have small meaningless little lives.", Sukebe
Here's a positive contribution.
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/local/ctfp/CTFP3541372.asp?cp1=1[/url]
[red]Mr. Anderson said the victim made no threatening moves, and he heard no words exchanged between police and Mr. Henderson. "I didn't hear the police say anything like, 'let me see your hands or get on the ground,' nothing," Mr. Anderson said. "They just gunned the poor boy down."[/red]

You shouldn't flatter yourself so much.  It appears to me that cops are just real people, sometimes making big decisions.  You put your pants on one leg at a time like everyone on this board.  No badge envy here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:46:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Why would they be holding onto the name of the MURDER suspect?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:52:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that this kind of stuff, works against the public, it is happening so often, and is reported so frequently, that the public at large is becoming used to it, it isn't a outrage anymore, it is just another bit of crazy stuff that they hope never effects them. We need less, and better qualified police and more relaxed CCW authorizations, I will protect my family and myself, why risk call for a officer who may be a psycho .
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:01:16 AM EDT
[#3]
We don't need CCW laws.  Anyone, except criminals, has the right to carry.  Those rights are taken away by CCW laws.  Thereby giving cops more rights than the rest of us.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We don't need CCW laws.  Anyone, except criminals, has the right to carry.  Those rights are taken away by CCW laws.  Thereby giving cops more rights than the rest of us.
View Quote

I'll go a step further:
Anyone not currently in jail, prison or a mental institution has the right to carry.

I've said it a thousand times (not all here):
If they are not locked up, then someone has deemed that they are not such a danger to society that they can not own, carry or possess a firearm.

Jay
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
We don't need CCW laws. Anyone, except criminals, has the right to carry. Those rights are taken away by CCW laws. Thereby giving cops more rights than the rest of us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go a step further:
Anyone not currently in jail, prison or a mental institution has the right to carry.

I've said it a thousand times (not all here):
If they are not locked up, then someone has deemed that they are not such a danger to society that they can not own, carry or possess a firearm.

Jay

View Quote

absofriggenlutely
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:03:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Of course your right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top