Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 3:38:35 PM EDT
Went to the gun shop today to get a P-32. I walked in and the owner was on the phone talking and talking while there where about 4 people waitng. I was like WTF. He gets off the phone, helps the people before me and they leave. While ringing up my P32 he tells me his son just called from Bahgdad (sp?) on a cell phone he borrowed from some one he saw on the street. His son is in the 82nd and he hadn't talked to him in some months. That was kinda cool.

I also saw an M48 Mauser that had all matching numbers and had a decent bore for a real good price so I had him put that away so I could come back next week and pick it up. Overall good trip.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I love the fun store!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:49:02 PM EDT
[#2]
thank him for me will you?

i got deployed but never sent anywhere, we are going home in the next week or so. (i hope)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top