Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 3:16:04 PM EDT
War is over. So far, we still can't find any sign of WMD. Are we fooled by CIA or what?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Or what.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Fear not!  I think John McLame is heading up a senate inquiry of some sort.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if we don't find something within a year, we'll all be voting for Al Sharpton
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well if we don't find something within a year, we'll all be voting for Al Sharpton
View Quote

Speak for yourself. We took out Saddam freakin' Hussein, and scared Syria, Iran, NK and all the other usual suspects shitless.  You dont have to find tons of VX gas to sleep well at night knowing that.  

An email from American in Iraq:

[b]
I am in Irbil in Kurdistan northern Iraq. Someone explained the history of this place to me today. The mountains here are bare and devoid of trees. They used be forested. Covered with trees. There used to be so many trees in Irbil that you couldn't see around corners. Now it looks like Kansas or really more like parts of Montana.

The reason is that Saddam cut down all of the trees in Kurdistan in 1988. He bulldozed 4000 of the 5000 villages in Kurdistan and the Kurds ran to the mountains for safety, so he cut down all of the trees on these mountains and killed all of the game, so that the Kurds would have no wood for fires and no food to eat. He was incredibly effective. The Kurds are now replanting the trees. You can see hundreds of tiny trees if you look closely at the mountains. I didn't notice them until they were pointed out to me. In Kirkuk they found a mass grave of Kurdish children. One of the U.N. guys offered to take us out and show it to us. I haven't taken him up on it. I have no reason to go there and I feel like it would be disrespectful to go and gawk. I guess some of the children were buried with their toys and dolls.

It makes me sick everytime I surf the net and see all these people in Europe and back home saying that the war was not justified because we haven't found 50 tons of sarin gas yet. I wish those people would come to this country and look at ruined villages between here and Kirkuk and the bare mountains. Anyone who protested against this war and defended Saddam ought to be ashamed of themselves. Its just unimaginable the things that went on here.[/b]

[url]http://www.instapundit.com/archives/009891.php#009891[/url]

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#5]
What are you trying to say?

How many people do we have over there?  How many square miles of desert are there?  

If you are trying to imply there were no WMD and further that claim to conclude the war was unjust, remember all the BANNED weaponry we have already discovered.  And yes, it was banned and NOT declared.

The sheeple morons are not privy to some damning evidence on the chemical and biological weapons program in Iraq, that being the need for mobile factories.  Iraq never had a stable G-class nerve agent and therefore, had been developing mobile mixing units for binary g-class agents.  We will never find a stockpile of g-agent, only precursors.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#6]
If the CIA was going to lie about WMDs, don't you think they'd plant them as well?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I might vote for him anyway!

God knows the Sh*t would hit the fan in an almost humorous way if he were ever elected!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Century is importing nukes?  Cool!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]A lot of people who say: that we were tricked by the Bush Administration, that we were lied to by the CIA, that they'll vote for someone else if we don't find WMD's, etc...  Can't you guys see for yourselves what's happening here? You folks believe everything the liberal media feeds your
feeble minds. Think for yourselves for once.  [/b]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[b]A lot of people who say: that we were tricked by the Bush Administration, that we were lied to by the CIA, that they'll vote for someone else if we don't find WMD's, etc...  Can't you guys see for yourselves what's happening here? You folks believe everything the liberal media feeds your
feeble minds. Think for yourselves for once.  [/b]
View Quote

Are you somehow saying that the Bush administration can't find a news outlet that will run their story on found WMD's?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Who cares???

We got a new country out of the deal.....I'm happy.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#13]
or what
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't have any problem with what we've done there, in fact, it's gone much better than I expected.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#15]
[DUh mode] We never went in there for weapons of WMD!  Bush wants oil and to get the man who tried to kill his father.  Now they will plant some evidence down the road to support the "war effort", but not while we are watching so closely.  The republicans are running scared about the 2004 elections, and they will do anything to prolong this "war" to keep Bush safe. [DUh mode off]

Liberals, aren't they stupid!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:27:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Well they better find/plant something fast.  Our good friend Tony Blair is sure taking a beating over on his side.  

His political future is at stake.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:57:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Who really cares what the

Culinary
Institute of
America

really says anyway?
[nana]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:52:57 AM EDT
[#18]
> Well they better find/plant something fast.
> Our good friend Tony Blair is sure taking a
> beating over on his side.

> His political future is at stake.

That reminds me, I must renew my (lapsed) membership of the party with a note to my MP pointing out the reason that I'm rejoining;
we (well, ok you guys, but we helped a bit) got rid of an evil dictator and free'd a large number of people from opression.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I might vote for him anyway!

God knows the Sh*t would hit the fan in an almost humorous way if he were ever elected!
View Quote

In a most humorous way ......

I cant even fathom what the hell would happen. I thinking in 3 years he would have more palaces than Saddam H ..........
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:12:51 AM EDT
[#20]
ANYTHING that comes out of D.C. is a lie.

That's what PATHOLOGIC LIARS do, they lie even if there is no benefit to them to lie.

Whatever the "reason" was to take Iraq, you and I still have to pay for it! $$$$$$$$$$$

The C.I.A. will play whatever "tune" the current administration wants to hear. That's called "Singing for your supper."

If the U.S. is going to be the "Big Brother" of the world then hang on, because Iran's next, followed immediately by Syria, then Libya, Pakistan, North Korea........have I missed any?

How far do we want to go?

With our current national financial condition in the crapper, we can't afford to keep what we have let alone take on new responsibility.  

It's too bad but all I see is more WAG THE DOG.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:44:21 AM EDT
[#21]
While it would be nice to find and eliminate those WMDs I still an quite happy we took out a whacked out So-damn Insane (Saddam Hussein). Hey, he would have continued to do whatever he could to kill us off and as such, to quote Animal Mother from the movie Platoon, "Better him than me."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top