Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 1:04:08 PM EDT
a blond is speeding down the highway when she notices she is being pulled over by a police officer.  the police officer is also blond and female.
the blond police woman walks up to the blond drivers window and asked to see the drivers license. the blond driver starts to fumble frantically through her purse looking for her license.

after a few minutes the blond driver says " i know i must have one but i cant remember what it looks like."

the police woman says "its the square thing  with your picture on it dummy!"

a few more minutes of frantic fumbling and the blond driver feels a small square mirror in the bottom of her purse.  she pulls it out and looks at it, upon seeing her reflection she proudly hands it over to the blond
police woman.

the police woman looks at it and says " well, if you don't beat all !
what a waste of time! you should have just told me you were a police officer in the first place, you can go!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top