Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 12:39:23 PM EDT
They must be! It says so in this article:

[url]http://www.nj.com/news/expresstimes/nj/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1054717452299800.xml [/url]

CRC
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah!  Wow!  I didn't know that!

Better take that Tasco off my 10/22!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
[lol]

Yep, that's about par for a paper in No Joyzee....
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, wo all you guys that have those nifty Williams fold-down leaf sights on your M1894s - and we know who you are - better fess up!

Boy, that article is just chock full of all sorts of horseshit:
Despite the illegality in many states, as laws banning assault style weapons were passed, many states "grandfathered" existing weapons, leaving a stockpile of the guns for potential criminal use.
View Quote

You know, there was a reporter in the northeast United States who got the can tied to his ass recently for making up shit for newspaper articles. Must be something in the water.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
What a crap story!

"Among the weapons recovered were a long-barreled, .45-caliber, [size=4]semi-automatic submachine-style gun[/size=4] from McCarthy's car and a 12-gauge sawed-off shotgun from his home."   WTF, is a submachine-STYLE gun?

"Semi-automatic rifles with folding or telescopic sites, bayonet mounts or grenade launchers"  That IS a typo. (telescopic stocks) is what New Germany's law say.

"prohibits the possession of magazines containing more than eight rounds" It is 10 rounds.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
NJ sucks... worse than MI.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
[i]not to hijack thread[/i]

Quoted:
NJ sucks... worse than MI.
View Quote

ALL STATES GUN-LAWS SUCK. NYC has it the worst (next to DC). Federal laws suck. We need a new ammendmant guaranteeing individual rights.

[Yosemitie Sam]'Ah hates democrats![/Yosemitie Sam]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top