Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 11:32:20 AM EDT
Read this article and pay attention to the crap this guy/gal(?) spews...

[url=http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=8198871&BRD=1170&PAG=461&dept_id=7021&rfi=8]article[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
The author states that in a Republic, it is unfair for the government to have weapons but not the citizenry.

Then he says we don't need assault weapons to hunt.

Did it dawn on him that it's not fair for the citizens of a Republic to be armed only with .22's while the government can be armed with whatever it wants?

Nope. I guess the Record is another logic-free zone.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Totally agree.  What's more interesting is the retoric about assault weapons, yet he writes as if he is talking about full autos and not semi autos?  I did sent a reply, but I don't really think it will get posted.  The Constitution was not written for duck hunters as he supposes...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, same old same old.  Dont waste your breath responding.  Some guys a keepandbeararms.com tried and they dont show up.

btw, its "drivel" not "dribble."  I am the last person who should bitch about spelling but for some reason, that word strikes the same nerve as "clip."
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Dribble, as in bouncing the truth around but never hitting the mark...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dribble, as in bouncing the truth around but never hitting the mark...
View Quote

LOL.. ok chief, you're the boss.

Dribble me this, how many gun grabbers does it take to screw in a lightbulb
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I posted my comments over an hour ago.  No doubt dozens of others have too, but so far they're not appearing on the page.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Depends if you can find a liberal that doesn't have their thumbs up their ass [;)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Depends if you can find a liberal that doesn't have their thumbs up their ass [;)]
View Quote

Well, they say it takes a million, but those numbers are actually projected to be in the low thousands.  And they must first determine if the lightbulb has any of the evil features that might classify it as an "assault lightbulb." If it is, they must change it immediately because if it saves one life, its worth it.  On a side note, an ex member of the orginazation misidentified the offending lightbulb and changed the wrong one and is serving a sentence for wrongful lightbulb change.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#9]
COWARDS still haven't posted any reader comments on their stupid article!

btt

[50]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#10]
"The Record" - the most worthless POS newspaper I have ever seen. They used to call it the "Troy Record" - but if you fellas ever saw Troy, the paper basically mirrors the overall atmosphere of the city.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#11]
[b]"Schumer already has the backing of President Bush on extending the ban"[/b]

You people should quit criticizing the president and start supporting him in his strive for common sense and reasonable gun safety laws. Those who don't are just showing how un-american they really are.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#12]
[:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top