Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 9:44:59 AM EDT
[url]http://www.vcdl.org/new/rollison.html[/url]

[b]Anti-Gun Politician Slings Mud At VCDL[/b]

As you can see by the mailing below, Jack Rollison thinks you are an extremist for supporting the repeal of the restaurant ban. See what he is saying in his mailing to his constituents. You need to remind Jack that permit holders are the most responsible citizens in Virginia, and demanding that they go to a restaurant unarmed is irresponsible.

Contact Jack at:

Delegate Jack Rollison
General Assembly Building
P.O. Box 406
Richmond, Virginia 23218
Phone: (804)698-1052
Fax: (804)786-6310
Constituent Viewpoint: (800)-889-0229
Email: [email][email protected][/email]

Or  

Jack Rollison
Campaign Headquarters
13512 Minnieville Road
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Phone: 703-690-4368
Fax: 703-670-8758
[email][email protected][/email]

[img]http://www.vcdl.org/images/rollison1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.vcdl.org/images/rollison2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this would be about this guy
[img]http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/portraits.Par.0028.PortraitImageFile.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/portraits.Par.0028.PortraitImageFile.gif[/url]
View Quote

Hey, now!
Here we were gettin' all agreeable about Harleys and then you start in on my man Rush...
geez. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey, now!
Here we were gettin' all agreeable about Harleys and then you start in on my man Rush...
geez. [;)]
View Quote

Easy, BusMaster. No one is perfect, Norman first among them. He's young, but will learn eventually. Some of us are just slower on the uptake than others. [;)]

[wave] Hi, Norman! How's tricks up north in America?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Chimbo,

I see you're a member of an extremist group.  [:)]

What's the backstory? What's with the photo?

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Rounds out......

What an assclown!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey, now!
geez. [;)]
View Quote

I think this topic has been done before, so I don't want to get too deep into it.  Suffice it to say that I find Rush to be an obnoxious twister of the truth, and actually don't think he's any better than the lowest of the liberal media.  The fact that so many self-proclaimed "conservatives" always shake and quiver whenever I say that let's me know that I'm right on target.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]
suuuuuure, Rush may be a little too liberal for some of us............

but he doesnt twist the truth, where did you pull that one out from?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think this topic has been done before, so I don't want to get too deep into it.  Suffice it to say that I find Rush to be an obnoxious twister of the truth, and actually don't think he's any better than the lowest of the liberal media.  The fact that so many self-proclaimed "conservatives" always shake and quiver whenever I say that let's me know that I'm right on target.
View Quote

I will respond to this only this once, so as not to hijack Chimbo's thread.

Norman, you're a good guy, and your heart's in the right place, but you have no earthly idea of what you're talking about. If you can't see through Rush's schtick, and see that he's perhaps the best defender of all you hold dear, then I'll invite you to actually listen to him.

And as to compare him with the Liberals..... well, that's just plain removed from reality.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Give 'em HELL Chimbo!!! Good work!

Any of you guys from that area should hook up with chimbo. He's part of an EFFECTIVE Grassroots ACTIVIST group that is actually getting things done in their state!!

Good Job VA crew!! [snoopy]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks liberty86!

Do you guys have such an organization up there?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Norman is just a little off his rocker...in another thread, he attacked corporations that must follow racial quotas in order to conduct business with other corporations/entities.

He's just a little too tightly wound...could be something his mother did to him.  Norman?  MOTHER!  

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#12]
By the way, [b]the NRA is supporting this guy!!![/b]

Here's what he has to say about us:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE            CONTACT: CHRIS PEACE
MAY 16, 2003            (703) 690-4368

EXTREMIST FREDERICK DISPLAYS TRUE COLORS
Youthful candidate believes guns and alcohol mix

(Woodbridge, VA) Delegate Jack Rollison’s challenger Jeff Frederick recently announced his intentions, if elected, to seek to end state restrictions on concealed weapons in bars, stating his desire to mix guns and liquor. “Allowing a loaded gun into a bar is just asking for trouble,” Rollison said.

A 1999 Virginia shooting exhibits the problem of mixing guns with bars. An off-duty Drug Enforcement Agency officer, who should have known better, spent more than $100 at a bar with the assistance of five colleagues. He fired his 9mm pistol at two other men in the parking lot of Rooney's Grille and Bar. “If there's any question that anyone in possession of a firearm should not be drinking alcohol, they should read the transcript of this case,” said the Hampton Circuit Judge Christopher W. Hutton at the trial. The DEA agent was convicted.

Gun Owners of America and the Virginia Citizens Defense League have endorsed Frederick. These extremist and milita-esque organizations are working to end Virginia’s common-sense ban against carrying a concealed weapon into a bar. “With his extremist supporters and radical views on guns in bars, Frederick’s is out of touch with our Prince William County family community,” said Rollison.

Authorized and Paid for by Rollison for Delegate
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Norman is just a little off his rocker...in another thread, he attacked corporations that must follow racial quotas in order to conduct business with other corporations/entities.

He's just a little too tightly wound...could be something his mother did to him.  Norman?  MOTHER!  

View Quote

Hijack 1:
And you think Rush would agree with you or me?  Exactly.  You can stop following me around now and trying to rationalize your scummy behavior thank you.  You outed yourself for what you are, and now you're trying to cover your own ass.

Hijack 2:
Look at all the dittoheads pour out of the woodwork to defend their false prophet.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I shot that guy 2 e-mail's.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#15]
At the bar I hang out with, one guy tried to come in once with an AK-47.  Luckily, someone pulled up just as he was getting the rifle out of the car and approaching the bar; he got spooked and fled.  The cops picked him up a few blocks away and arrested him.

After the fact, people put two and two together, and concluded that he was planning on robbing the place (he had been in earlier and had been asking "suspicious" questions).  He had a 30-round mag in the rifle and there were maybe 15 people in the bar at the time.

Of course, this is NYS and it's a pain in the dick to get a carry permit, so this guy would likely have had free reign of the place if he had actually gone inside.

Edit to add: I talked to someone who saw the guy that night.  She saw the AK and told me he was trying to take a "machine gun" into the bar.  I tried explaining that it wasn't a machine gun, but she insisted, "He had 30 bullets!  That's two bullets for everey person in there!"  This particular person saw him pulling out the AK (he was parked in front) and she and 2 other people went to the kitchen, which was closed, and hid there.  She was with a man and a woman in the kitchen.  The woman kept whimpering and crying and saying they were going to die and my friend told the woman, "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to punch you out cold!  I don't want him finding us back here because of your crying."  Damn!
-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I hear Bernard Goetz is running for Mayor in NYC.  On the off chance that he were to win, you might see some changes in NYC gun laws!

Just hope that Bloomberg keeps screwing up that city.

OttoNYC, what's the deal with that?

Oh yeah, and can you believe the NRA is endorsing this guy?!?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I just sent Rollison an email.  Hopefully, if enough of us send him one he'll get the picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top