Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 7:20:39 AM EDT
According to Drudge, Hillary's new book said she was last to know about the Monica affair and that it was true.

She is either lying (most likely) or is a complete idiot.  My bet is that she is a pathological liar just like hubby Bill.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]
<----------[bs]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Right...  she was the last to know...  

or

She is a power-hungry dyke bitch who is willing to overlook her husband's transgressions in order for her own political gain...

You be the judge.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
... she was last to know ...
View Quote

BULLSHIT

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#4]
What a plane load of Weapons-Grade HORSESHIT.

Sadly, there are tons of mostly brain dead automatons that have to rub two brain cells together just to breathe that will believe every single word of this garbage.

SG
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
[BS2]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's the Fox news story about it. Regardless of what one thinks of Hillary, is there anyone here reading this who thinks that Bill would not also have lied to her? Why would his private level of honesty exceed his public one?

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88515,00.html[/url]

"Then, on the morning of Saturday, Aug. 15, 1998, he woke her up, paced at the bedside, and "told me for the first time that the situation was much more serious than he had previously acknowledged."

"He now realized he would have to testify that there had been an inappropriate intimacy. He told me that what happened between them had been brief and sporadic."

He was ashamed and knew she would be angry, she recounts.

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?' I was furious and getting more so by the second. He just stood there saying over and over again, 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect you and Chelsea."'"
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Just like how she has no idea what happened to the Whitewater witnesses that her husband had murdered. They were taken to S. America and made to disappear. I wonder when he'll tell her about that?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?' I was furious and getting more so by the second. He just stood there saying over and over again, [red]'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect you and Chelsea."'"[/red]
View Quote

This is the infuriating thing about Bill Clinton.  Even when he's caught lying, he'll lie again to get out of it or make himself look good, or show his intentions were noble. He doesn't realize how bad it makes him look, how futile it is, or how much people appeciate plain honestly. It's an almost psychopathic trait of his.  Oh, he was so worried about hurting Chelsea and Hillary.....that why he's been a serial adulterer for his entire married life then.  He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.  Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

Frankly, this whole excerpt is absurd.  This woman was married to Bill freaking Clinton for what?  20+ years?  And all through these accusations in 1998 of his illicit affair with Monica, she thought he was telling the truth?  And she expects [size=4][b]US[/b][/size=4] to believe that?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#9]
The only reason they are still together is for her future political endeavors. An image of a "stable" family is soothing to the sheeple.

She is either [b]Reallly[/b] fucking stupid, or lying through her gross fucking teeth.

No matter...she's till a bonafide [size=2] C.U.N.T![/size=2]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#10]
She is admitting that she really isn't the smartest women in the world?!?

I feel really sorry for her nonetheless...  [puke]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:17:37 AM EDT
[#12]
So I guess all of you would be just as hard on the parents whose kids are doing drugs and didn't know it - even though everyone else saw it.

I guess Laci Peterson "ought" to have known that her husband was a cheating psychopath?

Are you really saying that it's impossible for a weasel like Slick Bill to fool a person that trusts him?  

I'm willing to accept that it's POSSIBLE.  Don't know if it's true or no, but stuff like this happens all the time.  Women are way too trusting, and philandering guys like Bill can run circles around them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[b]
Quoted:

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?' I was furious and getting more so by the second. He just stood there saying over and over again, 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect you and Chelsea."'"
View Quote
[/b]

That's not what she said to him!!

Here is what she said to him:

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you [red]f%&king[/red] mean? What are you saying, [red]you a**hole[/red]? Why did you lie to me, [red]you SOB[/red]?' I was furious and getting more so by the second. He just stood there saying over and over again, 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect you and Chelsea."'"

[:D]
View Quote

That's not what she said to him!!

Here is what she said to him:

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you [red]f%&king[/red] mean? What are you saying, [red]you a**hole[/red]? Why did you lie to me, [red]you SOB[/red]?' [blue]Do you know that you have jepodized my political future you SOB [/blue] I was furious and getting more so by the second. He just stood there saying over and over again, 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect you and Chelsea."'"[blue]So I said F*&k Chesea, do you realize how difficult you've made my election campaign?[/blue]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#14]
DK - Prof, we are also talking about a United States Senator.  NOT a naive housewife whose mealticket is about to give her the old heave-ho.  

You know, the group that ratifies treaties and provide advise and consent on court nominees?  

Like I said in the other thread, she is too naive to be allowed to vote OR she really thinks we are this stupid.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
DK - Prof, we are also talking about a United States Senator.  NOT a naive housewife whose mealticket is about to give her the old heave-ho.  

You know, the group that ratifies treaties and provide advise and consent on court nominees?  

Like I said in the other thread, she is too naive to be allowed to vote OR she really thinks we are this stupid.
View Quote

Got it - so you think that nobody who's ever served in the Senate or House (male or female) has ever had a spouse cheat on them and not know it.

Boy, you sure have a lot more faith in the geniuses that are elected to govern than I do.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#16]
DK, Everyone knew about Monica at this point.  The facts were out.  Bill simply refused to deny it - or called her a crazed stalker with unfounded allegations - don't recall specifics at this time.

Hillary claims to know she was misled in the week before his grand jury testimony when everyone with a shred of commonsense guessed otherwise.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#17]
pogo - I'm not saying I BELIEVE it, just that I think it's possible. We probably don't disagree a whole lot, I'm just leaving the door open a crack.

A woman (senator or otherwise) can sometimes be desperate to believe that their husband/child is not the weasel/delinquent that everyone tells her they are.

Do I think this is a very self-serving book that is meant to help her chances of getting elected president sometime in the future by generating sympathy and showing her human side?  Absolutely I do, but the fact that is is self-serving doesn't automatically mean it is all untrue.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only reason they are still together is for her future political endeavors. An image of a "stable" family is soothing to the sheeple.

She is either [b]Reallly[/b] fucking stupid, or lying through her gross fucking teeth.

No matter...she's till a bonafide [size=2] C.U.N.T![/size=2]
View Quote

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!
The book is ALL lies. She didn't even write it.
Political gains is THE only reason they got married in the first place. Please don't buy it.
AB
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:33:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#20]
She was the last to know and the last to care, since she likes pussy even more than Bill does.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She was the last to know and the last to care, since she likes pussy even more than Bill does.
View Quote

[rofl2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#22]
She knew he was sleeping around and was an opportunist.  However, I bet she was angry as hell!  She probably couldn't believe he was so stupid as to put "The Clintons" at such political risk in such a public manner.  If it had been simply another secret notch in his belt, she'd probably just continue thinking he was a weak idiot and move along as usual.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Is anyone else here dreading the 2008 election?

[:(!]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

She is either lying (most likely) or is a complete idiot.  My bet is that she is a pathological liar just like hubby Bill.
View Quote

Was she lying? Interesting question. When visiting New Zealand, she stated unequivocally that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, first man to scale Everest. She was born in 1947. He was an obscure beekeeper and amateur climber until the Everest climb in 1953.
What she is, is a lying sack of shit like Bubba.
Is Hillary lying now? Are her lips moving?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:42:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I just wish I was the last person to ever hear of Hillary....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top