Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 2:35:45 PM EDT
OK, I am finally convinced. I watched "44 Minutes" and apparantly NOTHING can stand up to a AK-47.

According to the movie, they are plentiful and easily obtained in Kalifornia. They shoot 1,000s of rounds without having to be reloaded. Are easily converted to full auto by any moron. They shoot grapefruit sized holes in anything and everything except ATMs. They can be accurately fired from the hip so specific shooting skills become unecessary. And if you add flash hiders, folding stocks or bayo lugs they become even more deadly.

This is further reinforced by Diane Feinstein who constantly points out that these guns are "everywhere on the street" and Kali legislators are doing all they can to round up what must be millions of them all over the place.

The LAPD must, by this time, have enough of these miracle guns in inventory from seizures that they could issue one to every single officer on the force. Rather than destroy them at tax payer expense, they could simply be issued for free.

With the AK47 Super Gun in every squad car crime in LA would cease to exist virtually overnight. All further confiscated AK47s could be delivered to other beleagured departments and soon the entire state of Kalifornia would be crime free.

The very next time on of the bank robbers or gang members tries to commit a crime with a AK47, any rookie could simply employ their own Russian Uber Gun and have incredible, destructive, overwhelming firepower at his disposal. With 2 or more cops on the scene with these fantastic marvals that defy all known barriers of current ballistics no criminal stands a chance.

Imagine the money, not to mention the lives, that could be saved by issuing a weapon that is so simple, effective and requires virtually no training to employ with incredible results that no other firearm can possibly hope to match.

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this another Birdman Industries product?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
What they left out (going for the sequel, I guess) is the AK-47's inherent ability to allow the user to do flips, climb walls, leap impossible distances, and kick ass like no one ever dreamed of. Yes, friends, AK-47's are the magic talisman that makes the Matrix possible.

...and those evil things are coming for YOU.....
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The fact that the gunmen sprayed the area for 44 minutes, and nobody died, should put the AR15 vs. AK47 issue to rest once and for all.
AR15 wins!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, they are everywhere in Kali. I was walking down the street in Whittier and found two on the side of the road in a ditch.

Well.....actually it was when I was a kid. And it was actually a old rusted pistol. But that would not make for good story.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The fact that the gunmen sprayed the area for 44 minutes, and nobody died, should put the AR15 vs. AK47 issue to rest once and for all.
AR15 wins!
View Quote

[sniper2]I'll go along with that![}:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
AR15 wins!
View Quote

[sniper2]I'll go along with that![}:D]
View Quote

Thats the only positive thing that could be inferred from that show. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, they are everywhere in Kali. I was walking down the street in Whittier and found two on the side of the road in a ditch.

Well.....actually it was when I was a kid. And it was actually a old rusted pistol. But that would not make for good story.
View Quote

That wasn't a .22 Buntline special was it?
AB
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Well they DID have a malfunction with the SWAT AR.

The AK guy also had a little problem one time.

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry, just couldn't take anything with Mario Van Pebbles seriously.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#11]
(For any guest who may be reading and not quite understand: this thread is a work of satire. It drips of sarcasm.

Becareful, it may be slipper when wet.)

I'm already scared of the idea of the People's Republic of Kaliforniastan's police forces with these super assault uzi machine AK guns(magnum). And I'm doin' legal stuff right now...
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell yes AKs are dangerous. Don't you guys watch CNN?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hell yes AKs are dangerous. Don't you guys watch CNN?
View Quote

Yes, but as CNN showed, only a [b]Pre-ban[/b] AK is dangerous. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top