Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 4:50:41 PM EDT
I had a nice Sunday, I ran my 2 mile PT, mowed and weed wacked,hell I even pulled a few weeds.  I zipped over to the local mall to grab a couple of pairs of shorts from the Penny's and what the hell happens??????

Two white trash punks with their skank and hoe toddler are up on the catwalk spitting on cars.  I did not spend 25k on a car for this shit, when the lung butter hit my windshield, I went ahead and parked and ran inside to say fucking HI to the scummers.

I offered these punks a chance to spit on me and then a shot at the title, if they are so fucking tough. Nothing, just looking like pussies and saying,"it wasn't me, I was just standing there", fucking punks.  I had a word with the management and the rent a cop, they both whined about the punks breaking into cars and pulling this shit and say they would try to do better.  Mall Ninja pussies and punks, what a frigging place.  What the hell is the world coming too?

RANT off,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mall Ninja pussies
View Quote

You're in trouble...

NsB
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
lucky you weren't driving a convertible, white trash, we were at some Shammu whale thing, with the grand kids and some white trash hoe, spills her coke all over my wife's back, I turn to them with a WTF look face, they say " it is only pop" then ha ha, I lost it, grabbed a pop from one of the kids and  threw it in her lap and said "it is only pop" she and her friend got up and left. We did also, to to avoid the security ninjas. Came back for a latter show.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Next time......wait outside for them and break there kneecaps.  Use a 7-iron or .45acp.

Just a thought.

Cover you licenses plate first.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
is "white trash" a racial slur?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I will bring all these problems up at the next Diversity class.

Now for a group hug.

God PC-ness stinks.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]
i searched for all of the common racial slurs i can think of on [url]www.m-w.com[/url] and found something interesting

every term i could think of for a non-white was described as 'offensive' or 'often offensive' (such as the 'N' word, "spick", "chink", etc)

then i searched for everything i could think of that applied to white folk, ("whitey, cracker, honkey, WOP, gringo) and they're all described as "desparaging" or "usually desparaging"

i was doing this in an attempt to figure out which words are slurs and hence taboo under the conduct code, and which words are socially acceptable

i got bit by this once before when i got a post locked for using the term "chinaman" which i had no idea was an offensive racial slur
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will bring all these problems up at the next Diversity class.

Now for a group hug.

God PC-ness stinks.

View Quote

i agree, it sure would be easier if a guy could use whatever languange he wants and deal with the offended parties when they speak up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top