Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 1:45:30 PM EDT
I am appealing to the masses to find a decent holster to fit my new M40 when I get it in a few weeks. I haven't been able to find very many options, so I thought someone around would be able to help. [noclue]

I want somwthing for concealed carry, paddle type maybe or high ride pancake.

Something under $60 would be great!

Fobus lists one for the S series Steyr. Does anyone know if the M series will fit into this?

Please Help the needy ![banana]

556mm
[sniper2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The Fobus holster works with very little modification.

Id go with the blade-tech if it were me. My cousin has the Fobus and Im sure I could get you a pic if your need it. He had to open up the end where the barrel would be sticking out so it would fit the M model.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That's great to know. Does anyone know if Blade-Tech makes a paddle type for the M40?

556mm
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a IWB for my Steyr M9.  I was looking for a paddle too but couldn't find one.  This was almost a year ago.

If a hacked Fobus S-series can be made to work, it may be time to order more Fobus stuff......

I've had good luck with their USP Compact and 1911 hoslters.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have both the Blade Tech kydex and a Graham's Custom Gunleather holster for a M9 and M40.
Get the Graham's in leather, excellent value.
http://www.grahamscustomgunleather.bigstep.com

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
great holsters

[url]www.highnoonholsters.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for all the info guys. That high noon holsters has some real nice looking rigs with great prices and an excellent warranty.
Anymore info will be appreciated.

556mm
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#7]
ive got the Spanky paddle, love it
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#8]
i have a used blade tech drop off holster that I had used with my steyr m40...

EDIT: My glock19 fits it well too!

[img]http://shop.blade-tech.com/prodimg/odh.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top