Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 10:30:30 AM EDT
Like the song says, Even the losers get lucky sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Like the song says, Even the losers get lucky sometimes.
View Quote

Did you finally get LAID? I don't get the post.

You won't feel that lucky when a little 'Machingbird' pops out in 9 months. You will be buying diapers instead of ARs.

It had a hole in it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
No man I was speaking about even the even the dumbest guy being rught once in a while. See previous post. And hey Imbroglio, you never get lucky i hear tell.
Are you a Mexican by any chance????
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No man I was speaking about even the even the dumbest guy being rught once in a while
View Quote

Why? Were you right about something?
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, you've got troll written all over you, but hey I [i]could[/i] be wrong.  I base this on the fact that every topic I've read by you has been hostile, but you may have unresolved issues that cause you to come across that way, and are entirely not your fault.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top