Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this the kind of contribution he's speaking of?

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Muslim Americans have enriched our lives every single day” in spheres ranging ... to ... the military.

you absolute fucking piece of shit
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah Thomas Jefferson said the same thing

Oh wait
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not a religion

It's a political system based on theft, rape and tyranny

Antithetical to American values

People who don't understand this don't know Islam or are deluding themselves or simply lying

Show me how that statement is false and I'll take a self imposed time out

Totally ban able
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy is just straight, shit, nuts..

it's like we elected Benny Hill president..
View Quote

But without the dancing hot chicks
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#7]
is there any limit to the amount of BULLSHIT that comes out of that POS???

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Eat a dick Barack  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking Thursday at the White House reception celebrating — belatedly — the end of Ramadan, President Obama made a point of highlighting the contributions Muslims have made to American society.

After praising Muslims' contributions to the U.S. and describing the discrimination many now face in the wake of recent terrorist attacks, Obama told his guests, "And I especially want to speak to the young people who are here, to make sure that you know that we see you, that we believe in you."

More than 100 Muslim American dignitaries and guests from overseas gathered in the East Room to mark Eid al-Fitr, the end of a month of fasting and prayer for Muslims around the globe.

Obama did not allude directly to election-year proposals he has criticized in the past, such as a ban on Muslims entering the United States or restrictions on individuals coming from countries with a history of terrorism. But he declared "Muslim Americans have enriched our lives every single day” in spheres ranging from health care to social justice and the military.

"Muslim Americans help keep us safe.  You’re our firefighters, our police officers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/21/obama-calls-muslims-an-essential-part-of-the-fabric-of-our-country/
Eat a dick Barack  

He would like it
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Jug head needs to move to Germany.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#11]
And they say pot doesn't cause brain damage.

How can yo lie to yourself like he does. I swear this guy is just so fucking delusional
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's not a religion

It's a political system based on theft, rape and tyranny

Antithetical to American values

People who don't understand this don't know Islam or are deluding themselves or simply lying

Show me how that statement is false and I'll take a self imposed time out

Totally ban able
View Quote

You are correct. Islam is incapable of working with the freedom Western ideology teaches.

They are a scourge in our society that should be banned and deported.

They are not a religion, they are a cult, and political system that has no place in the USA.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#13]
The only way JugEars could be more of a joke is if he wore a rainbow wig, floppy shoes, and rubber pants.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:29:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
He would like it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking Thursday at the White House reception celebrating — belatedly — the end of Ramadan, President Obama made a point of highlighting the contributions Muslims have made to American society.

After praising Muslims' contributions to the U.S. and describing the discrimination many now face in the wake of recent terrorist attacks, Obama told his guests, "And I especially want to speak to the young people who are here, to make sure that you know that we see you, that we believe in you."

More than 100 Muslim American dignitaries and guests from overseas gathered in the East Room to mark Eid al-Fitr, the end of a month of fasting and prayer for Muslims around the globe.

Obama did not allude directly to election-year proposals he has criticized in the past, such as a ban on Muslims entering the United States or restrictions on individuals coming from countries with a history of terrorism. But he declared "Muslim Americans have enriched our lives every single day” in spheres ranging from health care to social justice and the military.

"Muslim Americans help keep us safe.  You’re our firefighters, our police officers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/21/obama-calls-muslims-an-essential-part-of-the-fabric-of-our-country/
Eat a dick Barack  

He would like it

According to the rumors about Senator Obama, Barry liked being on the receiving end.

According to the story Senator Obama would sometimes finish his workouts at the Capitol gym with a good blow job from an enthusiastic young gay man.

Admittedly, those are just unsubstantiated rumors.  Probably no more true than Vince Foster being shot in the head by Clinton operatives, or Ron Brown's plane being purposely shot down.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Really?  What did you expect from the man that refuses to call the 2015 San Bernardino killings the work of a "Radical Islamic Terrorist."

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Listen, you can't blame all Muslims on the actions of a few. Even if it seems like there is a lot of them. It is just the same as when we get blamed for gun deaths. There's a lot of them, and we had nothign to do with it, right? The majority of Muslims didn't have anything to do with the stuff going on now either.

I know three Muslims, two are fighting for their country (the same country as yours - the Good Ole' US of A) and one is an engineer at IBM.

The President is right. Some Muslims in America have made a contribution to society.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Apart from the ones who blow you up and shoot you.

Holy fuck your president is ... Coc
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Apart from the ones who blow you up and shoot you.

Holy fuck your president is ... Coc
View Quote

Bring out some COC compliant Brit terms for what a fucking shame he is on my country.

He sucks cock, panders to the radical domestic terrorists, feeds the welfare dependant, etc.

I want some good witty Brit terms for everything wrong with Obama!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He should have gave that speech in German.
View Quote

Or Austrian.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Only thing Islam has brought to America is a shit load of death on American citizens.

Fuck Islam in America, that outdated death cult needs to be kicked the fuck out of our country, and practice of that death cult should be banned.

Islam is not only a dredge on American society, but a stain on the world for allowing it to continue.
View Quote

You...you're all right
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#21]
If this country had no Muslims in it it wouldn't create a single fucking problem.  Period.

Obama is a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:52:24 PM EDT
[#22]
New Speak learned it at the last Bilderberger meeting along with the French and Germans
Total inanity total insanity brazen lying to the rubes don't care what the peons think

So I guess Salman Rushdie won't be invited to the next White House dinner?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
65,915,796 voted for that treasonous asshole in 2012. Blame every one of them!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Jug head needs to move to Germany Syria.
View Quote

FIFY

He can go join his ISIS buddies.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:18:00 PM EDT
[#26]
That SOB is crazier than a road lizard!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:20:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If this country had no Muslims in it it wouldn't create a single fucking problem.  Period.

Obama is a fucking retard.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:41:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Crackhead.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#29]
so very essential

if every single muslim just ceased to exist,what would the problems be?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:44:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Toxic sludge is good for you! Muslims keep us safe! Pigs do indeed fly! The sky is green!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#31]
How would George Washington have crossed the Delaware to kill the British in their sleep on Christmas without help from allah and his faithful child molesting rapist murderer peaceful followers?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:34:07 AM EDT
[#32]
the last 6 months will be the worse!

FUCK BARRY, HIS WIFE and anyone who voted for that fucktard!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I have no problem labeling every single one of them traitors .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no problem labeling every single one of them traitors .

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:14:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:27:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
I hope every fucking one of them loses their EBT priviledge,

FBHO
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:30:36 AM EDT
[#36]
The muslim dog fucker who addressed the National Cathedral on Easter Sunday with his message of Christians are fucked up and guilty.

FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:41:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:42:32 AM EDT
[#38]
May he choke to death on Michaels cum dump
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:57:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Obama would say she kept people fed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're right up there with typhoid mary.

Obama would say she kept people fed.

Winners

/end thread
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:20:30 AM EDT
[#40]
President Obama, I hope you leave our country and go back to what ever muslin state you have
your aleigance to. Also please don't disgrace these United Stater any more.
    I know the last statement is beyond possible.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:29:27 AM EDT
[#41]
If you listen to FBHO he'll have you believe that Muslims built the railroads, fought in the

Civil War and were American Captains of Industry. I heard a commentater on FOX earlier say it

best. It's like FBHO lives in the Matrix as he exists in a constructed reality where he feels

believes what he wants to believe. FBHO took the blue pill and the rest of us took the red pill.

We're in Wonderland and witnessing just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:31:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Their contributions, such as....
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:37:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Is this something he actually believes or is he just pandering to the Muslim voters?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Their contributions, such as....
View Quote

Falafel?

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Trolling like a boss.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is this something he actually believes or is he just pandering to the Muslim voters?
View Quote

That's the million dollar question isn't it? I think he calculates that younger Americans

aren't well versed in their own history enough to know better. If he repeats it enough

It will become common knowledge and people under 30 will eventually accept it as truth.

In turn making Americans more accepting towards Muslims and stigmatizing anti

Muslim speech or dissent, especially concerning refugees.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:52:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

both?

that said...can someone tell me when i can expect the practicing Muslim named Mohammad that I work with to cut off my head? I'm guessing this will happen any time soon...possibly between episodes of talking about video games and making fun of my supervisor..

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:59:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:19:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Obama, here is a bag of dicks, use one or two as a pacifier and STFU.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#50]
FBHO with a rusty pitch fork!!!!!!!!!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top