Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 2:46:32 PM EDT
We've heard about the soccer moms going batshit over what their little boys play on the computer.

I remember playing the original Grand Theft Auto--machine-guning cops, bitchslapping hoes that tried to jack you!  Those were the days.

I also remember Duke Nukem 3D when you'd blow up the Aliens with an RPG and their body parts would go flying everywhere.  And how about those naked women in Duke Nukem 3D that were captured in the alien's cocoon.  When you walked up to them, the women would beg, "Kiiiiiiil meeee!"

Edit to add: I also remember a game, way back, called "Quarantine" which is probably what Grand Theft Auto was loosely based on.  Except Quarantine was a 1-st person driving game with the view of you behind the steering wheel.  In Quarantine, you were a taxi driver who had to do chores for the underworld crime bosses.  You drove a taki around with machine guns and missles mounted on the roof.  The best part of that one was if you ran over a pedestrian, your windshield would get splattered and covered with blood and the windshield wipers came on to clean the blood off the window!  BRAW HAW HAW HAW!!

So I'm looking to buy another PC game that is similarly offensive.  I don't care about the action so much as something that will have me splitting my sides laughing.  What's the most offensive and politically incorrect PC game out there now?  Is Grand Theft Auto 3 very good?  What games have the most sex/violence and depravity?

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
go download a copy of postal 2. its much fun. set people on fire, urinate on anything/anyone, shoot and blow up things, shove your weapons into a cats ass and turn it into a supressor. many many things  to offend people.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
The white supremacy group National Alliance has a hate-based first person shooter, I read in an article.  The end boss is Ariel Sharon.  Can't get less PC than that.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The white supremacy group National Alliance has a hate-based first person shooter, I read in an article.  The end boss is Ariel Sharon.  Can't get less PC than that.
View Quote

I remember reading about that on a tech site--they used one of the engines that's had the source code released.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#4]
GTA3 is quite good. I have played the second one on the PC and gta3 is at least as fun plus has better graphics. only problem is it's sometimes hard to get motivated to play the story line because it's so fun to just drive around causing trouble [:)]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
GTA3 is quite good. I have played the second one on the PC and gta3 is at least as fun plus has better graphics. only problem is it's sometimes hard to get motivated to play the story line because it's so fun to just drive around causing trouble [:)]
View Quote

Tell me about it.  I've been playing GTA3:Vice City & my buddy who also has it has been pestering me to do the rest of the early  missions so I can get to the other side of the city.  I've been having entirely too much fun running amok.  Finally figured out how to wheelie & stoppie the motorcycles.  Driving on 2 wheels in a car still is a problem.  I especially love stealing ambulances & using them to jump the various ramps, siren & lights blazing.  I do need to upgrade my 3D/video card.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Redneck Rampage...beer and pork rinds to restore your health.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Redneck Rampage...beer and pork rinds to restore your health.
View Quote

"'dem boyz blowed up real good!"  Fun game, to bad nobody has updated it with a modern 3d engine.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Im a big fan of postal 2

"I guess it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and minoritys first"
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#10]
postal 2 and GTA:VC
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Postal 1(hell it was mention by name in a speech by Liberman!) then Postal 2

Postal 2 smoke crack to boost your health to 150, Wack someones head off with a Shovel and Kick it around like a soccer ball, Kneecap some then piss on em as they crawl around the ground.

So much more UN PC things then GTA.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Have you ever seen the game Thrill Kill for the original PlayStation?

It was not officially released, as the company that bought out the the company that was developing Thrill Kill decided not to release this horribly violent and twisted title.   So the developers gave it to the world in a not-quite-completed version.

It's appalling,  and it's HUGE fun.   Darn near deserves an X rating in spots, too!

It does have some goofs that are rather entertaining, like for example, one of  Mammoth's special kills is to rip off his opponent's arms and let him bleed to death.  This works even if you're killing the character in a strait jacket who has no exposed arms to rip off, so he ends up getting invisible arms ripped off.    A glitch, but an entertaining one!

CJ
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#13]
The Black Hawk Down Vid game is pretty un PC in my book. Pisses me off every time I see it for sale

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I second thrill kill.  I always played the french maid in the latex get up.  She is a total turn on.
P.S.  My friend down loaded it some how and burned it to cd to play.  I don't think it was ever released.  Just pirated out and floating on the net some where.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#15]
You can find TK on Kazaa every now and then.  But sometimes, the version you see isn't a good one.  

Some of the characters have the absolute best moves  of any game, period.

But for long-term playability,  the only games I ever came really close to being addicted to were Soul Blade and Soul Calibur.   With both games, when I reached my peak skill level,  I never met anyone I couldn't totally thrash.   People would play against me and get pissed because they thought I was cheating!   I wasn't,  I had just practiced WAY too much and had the moves DOWN.

CJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top