Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 10:20:26 AM EDT
[url]http://www.statesman.com/aponline/content/news/ap/ap_story.html/National/AP.V5861.AP-Ranch-Rescue-La.html[/url]

The long angd the short is, ranch rescue has been targeted in a lwasuit to bankrupt the organization.

5 will get you 10 it was filed by those aztlan freaks
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Filing lawsuit to intentionally bankrupt someone (knowing that you cannot win but you sue anyway) is illegal.  But somehow the governments do this to gun companies.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Those wanting to destroy Ranch Rescue are those wanting to destroy America, plain and simple.  Same bunch who support gun control and multiple other evil causes.  May they ALL burn in hell!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this in Federal Court? If it is send it to ETH. Unless his retirement has become too busy with all the Hun Farm activities.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center and various pro-immigrant organizations (notice it's never pro-[i]illegal[/i]-immigrant organizations) Ranch Rescue is a racist death squad!  They cite the shooting of some illegals by 'paramilitary' dressed men in the vicinity of a RR operation to back this up.  No proof, of course, but in their world who else would do it [;)]?

While Ranch Rescue and it's ilk is not immune to having members who are 'anti-[i]illegal[/i]-immigrant' I think that it is damn peculiar that such attention is spent villifying their actions.  They are a response to a genuine problem.  As a soveriegn nation we have the right to secure our borders and establish immigration policies.  Pro-[i]illegal[/i]-immigrant organizations would have you think that exercising this right is racism.  Hogwash!

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Easy, counter sue them.

Bilster
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Youe mean we can't just shoot em all? [>;/]
JUST KIDDING!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I know RR's mission. ranch rescue has alot of people that want to only just point guns at illegal immigrants. It is only a matter of time before somthing bad happens. I do not think that illegals should be allowed to cross at will.
GG
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Those wanting to destroy Ranch Rescue are those wanting to destroy America, plain and simple.  Same bunch who support gun control and multiple other evil causes.  May they ALL burn in hell!
View Quote

May they burn here! wouldn't want to miss it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top