Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 10:06:26 AM EDT
One of her friends and kid dropped by for a bit this AM. Kid looks at her, looks at me and says:
"Gee, Mr Piccilo, I didn't know you married a woman that was older than you are!"

[b]TWEEEEEEET!!!![b] There were penalty markers thrown out for that one!!!!!

(She's several months younger than I am)
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#3]
SO how much is her bail for what she did to the kid gonna cost you?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I can one up ya there...

Last month, a house blew up due to a gas leak, about 6 blocks away from my parents place.  One house turned to toothpicks,  4 others damaged so badly that they had to be bulldozed.

The blast put a small crack in the plaster in my parents cieling, caused dishes to rattle in the kitchen, etc...

When I called my dad after I heard it on the news, he said that the first thing he thought of when he heard the incredibly loud bang and the rattling dishes was that [b]my mom fell in the kitchen.[/b]  Then, when he realized that wasn't what happened, they stepped outside to look for the car that they thought just drove into the house.

He's still kinda in the doghouse for that one.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#5]
You know it is your fault that you look younger than Mrs Piccolo.  It could have been worse - if she was several years younger than you.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Amazing that we don't even have to say anything to get into trouble with women, isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
A big shopping trip is in order soon.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[lol] Balzac said something to me like "You're how old![shock]" Might have more to do with my acting like a 15 year old than my appearance, though.

Beekeeper is right, odds are good that this is your fault, you may not have known it, but you will be informed of that soon. [;)]
View Quote

Hey man, I'm not believing you went to law school!  You don't look "1st year aged" like the rest of us!  And seriously, you look 28.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#10]
This evening somebody thought my wife was my daughter.  It made her feel good, but heck, she's just 2 years younger than me!  I guess I have more clicks on the odometer.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Being the closet Male in her life....
You are screwed [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top