Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 6:28:34 AM EDT
Leaving in about 30 min to goto San Destin, FL.  4000sq foot beach house with private boardwalk.  This will be a good chance to catch up on SLEEEEEEP!.  See you all wednesday.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Destin is so kick ass. Have fun.

*Oh yea....eat some key lime pie for me. mmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:55:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Vermillion,
I live here...shoot me an e-mail if you wanna go shoot, jetskiing, or golf.

It's tough living here year-around...but someone's got to do it. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey you'll be right down the road from me. Maybe we could get a NW FL shoot organized.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I got back from destin today.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
me and my dad and bro went to The Raven and played 18 sunday morning.

we are leaving wednesday morning.  i am staying at a house on the beach called rendevous.

can out of state people buy pistols or rifles in FL?  I was thinking of trying to find a gunstore nearby.. what is a good one to goto?

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Out of staters can't buy pistols (maybe with a FL carry permit) but can buy rifles. There will be a gun show this weekend (June 7-8) at the Fort Walton Beach fairgrounds.

For a dealer I always go to Jay's Guns in Crestview, he just got his Class 3. I would say Guns4U, but he's closed till Februrary.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope you enjoy your stay.  If you need anything shoot me an e-mail.  I'm right down the road.  Like Naked-Gunman said, "It's tough living here, but someone has to do it."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top