Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2003 8:11:30 PM EDT
I've seen bum fights and thought parts of it were a hoot.

How about Girls gone wild and Gettho fights?  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
GGW is pretty good. It gets kind of old after a while, but there are a couple chicks on each video that make it worth it.

Edited for spelling
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Brawlin Broads is pretty funny. Trailer trash chicks in the nude smacking the shit outta each other. LOL
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
GGW is lame.

If you dont like seriously hot naked college girls doing all the things their mommies told them not to. [sex]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
GGW is fun for about the first 20 minutes.  After that it does get old.  That is unless you got a bunch of guys poking fun at the girls and the situation.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
GGW is a good party video, otherwise it gets pretty boring after a while
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked Bumfights
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:10:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GGW is pretty good. It gets kind of old after a while, but there are a couple chicks on each video that make it worth it.

Edited for spelling
View Quote

I agree, can get VERY old after a while.  There's also a high skank facter in some of them too.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#9]
In college, if I had known chicks will flash boobs for beads, I'd of had a friggin' bushel of the things in my car at all times.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Bumfights rocks.
The moment I heard about it  (on cnn.com)
I ordered it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Backyard Wrestling is a tape of people trying to win a Darwin Award.  Complete f**king idiots.  It is funny as hell seeing these guys beat each other with Louisville Sluggers wrapped in razor wire.  One kid broke his arm and the guy he was fighting told him to "walk it off."  LMMFAO [ROFL2]

TS
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Ghetto brawls absolutely sucks.  It's pretty much just an hour of black people in the hood screaming at each other and calling each other "nigger" every 15 seconds.  Five thumbs down.

If you want to see real fights and crap, watch "World's Wildest Street Fights" Volume 1 or Volume 2 are both good and worth the money, but Volume 1 is way better.  World's Wildest Street Fights Volume 1 is superb!  Volume 2 is very good and you should buy it only if you're hungry for more after seeing Volume 1.

Amazon has both of them, or you can order from the manufacturer [url]http://www.realfights.com[/url].

-Nick Viejo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top