Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2003 2:22:52 PM EDT
A priest took a vacation to a fishing lodge.  On the last day of his trip, he hooked a monster fish and began fighting it.  A few minutes later the guide, holding a landing net, yelled, "look at the size of that Son of a Bitch!"

"Please, my son, I'm a priest. Your language is uncalled for."

"No, Father, you don't understand" explained the guide, "That's the species of fish you have on; it's called a 'Son of a Bitch' fish!"  "Really?" asked the surprised priest, "Well then, would you please net the Son of a Bitch?"  Once the fish was aboard, the guide marveled at its size.

"Father, that's the biggest Son of a Bitch I've ever seen!"

"It really IS a big Son of a Bitch" the priest beamed, "What should I do with it?"

"Why, eat it of course.  I promise, you've never tasted anything as good as one of these Sons of Bitches!"

Elated, the priest headed home.  While unloading his fishing tackle and prize catch at the church's back door, Sister Mary appeared and inquired about trip.  "Take a look at this huge Son of a Bitch I caught!" the priest gushed opening his ice chest.

Sister Mary gasped and clutched her rosary, "Father, such language from a priest!"  "It's Okay, Sister.  According to my guide, that's the species of fish this one is:  it's called a Son of a Bitch fish."  "Oh, well then...what are you going to do with that huge Son of a Bitch?"  "Eat it!  My guide said they're great!"

Sister Mary then informed the priest that the Pope was scheduled to visit in a few days.  "Why don't I clean that Son of a Bitch for you, and we'll cook it for this special occasion", she volunteered.  On the night of the Pope's visit, everything went perfectly.  The wine was fine, the fish excellent.  The Pope leaned back from his plate and said, "This is absolutely marvelous fish, where did you buy it?"

"We didn't buy it, Your Holiness; I caught that Son of a Bitch!" proclaimed the proud priest.  The Pope's eyes opened wide, but he said nothing.  "And I cleaned and cooked the Son of a Bitch!", exclaimed the Sister.

The Pope looked silently at each of them.  Glancing around the dining room, he saw they were alone.  A big grin spread across his face as he leaned across the table and whispered, "Go get us some more wine.  You motherfuckers are my kind of people!"
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
HA! I love cussing nun jokes! This one takes the cake!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
A Good one!

[LOL]

Thanks...

MM419
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]
That IS good.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
[shock]
welllllllll
[buttkick]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#6]
That one has been posted on this site several times. Funny Stuff[:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#7]
You'll smoke a turd in hell fer that one!

[lol]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Sister Mary Katherine lived in a nunnery, a block away from Jack's liquor store.
One day, in walked Sister Mary K. and said, "Oh, Jack, give me a pint o' the brandy.

"Sister Mary Katherine," exclaimed Jack, "I could never do that! I have never sold alcohol to a nun in my life!"

"Oh Jack", she responded, "it's only for the Mother Superior." Her voice dropped, "It helps her constipation, you know."

So Jack sold her the brandy.

Later that night Jack closed the store and walked home. As he passed the nunnery, who should he see but Sister Mary Katherine! And she was plastered! She was singing and dancing, whirling around and flapping her arms like a bird, right there on the sidewalk.

A crowd was gathering. Jack pushed through and exclaimed,

"Sister Mary Katherine! For shame!! And you told me this was for the Mother Superior's constipation!"

Sister Mary Katherine didn't miss a beat. She replied,

"And so it is. When she sees me, she's gonna shit."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top