Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2003 9:47:49 AM EDT
I think everyone on the show is acting, they do the same skit everytime- show boobies, pretend to try to fight each other and my favorite: when the lover comes on stage to confront the husband the chick always goes for a sloppy makeout with the lover then the husband comes and trys to pick a fight then the chick shows her boobs by lifting her shirt. I mean JEEZZUS! its the same show evertime. It has to be scripted.

but on the other hand the scumbags that are on the show are of such quality that there is no way that they are actors- you just cant act like Cletus from the Simpsons.

?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

-oh yea," Cletus, the slack-jawed yokle"
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:18:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Geeze gaspain are you totally bored that you'd put up a poll on that question??!! Those mental midgets drive me crazy..[:D] I deal with the public everyday so I don't watch the show....makes my right index finger quiver...[party]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I unfortunately know of a woman who's claim to fame is that she was on the show.  She'll tell her story regardless if you want to listen to it.  Some of the brainless garbage (her included) are for real.  They get fired up by the staff, that they are going to air their views, and make their statements to the public.
The other half are plants.  They get scripts, or are told to make the other half look like complete fools, betray a confidence, etc.  The dumbshits are often led to believe these people are on their side.
I never saw that particular episode (Actually I never watch), but that woman I met was supposedly made a complete ass of on the show.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
What's the Springer show?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Buncha fake CRAP!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#6]
For Heaven's sake, I hope they're acting.  If there really are people that stupid in the world, I fer for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Fake, and Jerry is total absolute scum.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]
and the audience almost always asks the same ?'s
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

I used to watch it about 10 years ago, if I happen to flip to it now, I just change the channel.

It was a "higher class of yokel" back then[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I know for FACT that it is scripted.

The short story:

I was leaving a Big Apple store(gas,beer, chips, ect..)  A woman was pumping gas and seemed too happy to be doing it.  I looked over and she just blurted out that "we (her and her husband were going to Chicago(or where ever the Springer Show is taped) because they got a letter(or phone call) that their script was accepted."  
She proceeded to tell me the premis of the story.  Something like she is married to one guy but is also sleeping with his brother...

So almost every show you see are set-up by the people on the satge, reading the script they sent in.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#12]
People here have actually WATHCHED It!

[shock]
[puke]
[toilet]

I my start going to other Boards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top