Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 1:15:24 PM EDT
I am bored of shooting at paper I need to kill a fox or a yote or a cat maybe? I don't know I want to see the carnage I hear the 5.56 is capable of.

To my credit I have killed hundreds of ballons and paper targets and coke cans. I will be moving back to South Dakota soon. I cnat wait to kill something. Is that bad?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
what about a local school yard?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Kill rats. Kill pigeons. Kill crows/blackbirds.

I hear Fla has declared open season on nutria (housecat sized rodents).
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am bored of shooting at paper I need to kill a fox or a yote or a cat maybe? I don't know I want to see the carnage I hear the 5.56 is capable of.

To my credit I have killed hundreds of ballons and paper targets and coke cans. I will be moving back to South Dakota soon. I cnat wait to kill something. Is that bad?
View Quote

[:K]

#1)Point muzzle at your face.
#2)Pull trigger with thumb.

Curiousity satisfied?[whacko]

IBTL
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#5]
please don't shoot it unless you're gonna eat it, (not necessarily in that order)[:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck you SHIVAN458

Yea I said it !!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Not only a troll, but a drunk troll. [:K]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck you too SPECTRE

Yea I said it again.

I have no intention of killing a human. read the topic bitch!

If I want to kill a non human that means its an animal you PETA Punk!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Bad?  No, but if it's edible you are obligated to eat it or give it to someone else to eat IMO.

Does it have to be a living animal?  Have you tried fruits, vegetables, household appliances, etc.?  Plastic bottles filled with water are fun.  My favorite is old car parts, garbage disposals, and anything else with large but penetrable metal parts.

I've found AR-15 performance to be disappointing on really tough objects like brake drums.  Standard ammo won't penetrate them.  A big rifle like a 308, 8 mm, 303 British, etc. is a better choice for those.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#10]
What about shooting your own pecker through the head?  That should generate the blood, guts, and gore you seem to desire. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing wrong with killing something you are going to eat or that is causing you harm (like rats, other pests). Somehow I get the feeling you're not going to eat whatever you shoot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, this should be interesting.

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I guess what I mean to say is I am dying to go hunting. If I get a small fox or a yote I will send him to a taxidermi and have him stuffed and put in my puter room.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh, fuck all these assclown crybabies.

Go shoot a blackbird, and watch it turn into red vapor and a poof-cloud of feathers.
Or a cat.

Varmints are always fun with a .223
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, this should be interesting.

View Quote

To say the least! I gotta go throw some popcorn in the microwave and maybe grab a beer!

Pre-emptive   I B T L !
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I think the animal you most desire to hunt is a gerbil.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I guess what I mean to say is I am dying to go hunting. If I get a small fox or a yote I will send him to a taxidermi and have him stuffed and put in my puter room.
View Quote

I'm cool with that!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#18]
my first IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#19]
When I was in college renting a big house with several other people one of my roommates had a stuffed armadillo that he'd shot in Texas.  We kept it on the coffee table as a conversation piece.  It was pretty cool.  I wish I had one now.  Since there's no fur all you have to do is dust it once in a while.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Go shoot a blackbird, and watch it turn into red vapor and a poof-cloud of feathers.
Or a cat.

View Quote

A [b]Black[/b]bird huh.....shoot that sucka wit a 10mm gat yo !!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think the animal you most desire to hunt is a gerbil.
View Quote

It's obvious where to find his gerbil.....
it's planted firmly in his ass.

[shock]

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you wanting to be a hunter or just kill something?

Hunting is a time honored tradition, live off the land sort. Kill and process your own food. Bring home the bacon sort of guy. At one with nature.

Just wanting to kill to be killing is not the kind of guy most of the ar-15 crowd runs with. Not much respect for the animals God has put on this earth.

Honestly, someone who wants to kill for thrill is not much of a man in my books. Exactly where do you fit in?? fullclip

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

[red]Or a cat.[/red]

View Quote

Maybe we can start with [b]your[/b] pet??

#1) Take your ferret out of your ass?
[lol]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I can't help you because I killed too many brain cells reading your last two posts.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top