Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 11:49:04 AM EDT
For being not family-friendly. Will it get locked here, too?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't yet seen it and I'm already offended.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I haven't yet seen it and I'm already offended.
View Quote

Yea!!!!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#3]
just bang her already and stop asking half the world what the hell it is you're supposed to be doing.

you're 34 and asking advice for the lovelorn on an internet bulletin board?

by all indications you should do very well matched up with an 18 year old.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Let this be a lesson to anyone who cries that AR15.com Mods and Staff are too militant and not permissive enough.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Glocktalk is a pretty shitty board.  Its good for talking about glocks and that is it.  Anything funny or even remotely offensive gets locked.  Ive been banned quite a few times over there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
highspeed, quit being such a pussy!

nah, fuck it, bring her over to my house and i'll introduce her to silkey.

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#7]
There were some hilarious posts, though. Basically, the women on GT found out just how perverted their male members are. Hahahah!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
That is the biggest problem over at glocktalk.  Too many vaginas behind the keyboard.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
just bang her already and stop asking half the world what the hell it is you're supposed to be doing.

you're 34 and asking advice for the lovelorn on an internet bulletin board?

by all indications you should do very well matched up with an 18 year old.
View Quote

Here Here.

Anyone that asked 'lovelife' advice on the internet is either:

1- Beyond all hope

2- Bragging

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's a post from "PatrolMom"
on GT:

You're too old for her. Of course she seems mature, most young ladies her age work hard at that, so they can appear older.

Reality? she's still a kid, yes with a hard body, but a developing brain.

Leave her alone and work on a relationship with a woman, not a girl. It's not good for her, nor is it healthy for you.

But, then again, you knew that, or you wouldn't have asked.

The reason I take this position? I'm around 18 year old girls all the time. They are not yet women, and they draw from no life experience.

If you really were her friend, you'd understand that you can offer her nothing, but sex, she needs to be around boys in her own age category. She's still growing.

BTW, why in the world is a 30 plus man interested in an 18 year old (aside from the obvious)? Have you asked yourself that?
View Quote

Maybe I should stick to posting about cats there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top