Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 9:14:59 AM EDT
had the first session of a five part handgun class last night. basic pistol and personal protection. nra class taught at a local club. 20 seats. 13 women including two mother daughter pairs and two sisters. also two older women (35+) that i think would even count as hotties. and a couple cuties.

not at all what i was expecting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Need pics.

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:28:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Along the same lines:  My wife participates in an online chat group for stay-at-home moms.  With the capture of the serial killer a couple nights ago making the national news they got on the subject of self-defence with a firearm.  Of the 8-10 women chatting only two didn't have a handgun in the house they would use if necessary.  One admitted guns scared her but she would be interested in learning if someone would teach her.  The other was from New Zealand were she couldn't own a handgun.

I realize this is a small sample, but these are not the results I expected.  No wonder the democrats are having trouble.  The media is misleading them into thinking all the moms out there don't like guns.

Lets keep getting the women out shooting.  It's the best thing for our sport.  The worst that could happen is she'll shoot better than you.  [;)]

Kent
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
My best friend's sister came out shooting with me(she's a hottie) and while I expected her to be able to shot, she qualified expert in the Army, I didn't expect her to shoot as well as she does. 14/15 were X's @25yards, 15/15X's @ 15yds same at 10yds and 7yds. Mind you she did this with my Beretta and than did it again with my Baby Eagle and managed to take $20 from some guy who was givin her some girls can't shoot shit before she started shooting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good to me.  it means the pendulum is swinging back from that auful place it was in.  the world is slowly changeing.  this time in a way we like.

Ben, The(hopefull)Emu
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
also two older women (35+)
View Quote

Who you calling "older", dirtbag!

RACEbaiter, my ass! AGEbaiter is more like it!

[;)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#6]
If 35+ is "older" then I'm finished (I'm 40). I prefer to look at it as a whole lot more experience. [naughty]

Mike

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
35+ is "older". once they get up around 50, i refer to them as "blue hairs".
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Need pics.
View Quote

Agreed. Racebaiter, I think you need to take a class picture for, you know...posterity.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#10]
k..i will make an honest effort to get pics. tomorrow is out first "live fire" class. should be interesting.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#11]
 I love pro-gun womenz, 'specially the hot ones.  Unfortunately, there are many brainwashed individuals.  Notice the goal behind the Million Man March was to get more freedom, while the Million Mom March goal was to take it away?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#12]
got into shooting just this year...didn't take long to get totally hooked after i shot an AR...

purchased my first rifle this March -
Remington 700P LTR .223 Horus Vision Scope, refinished in an AWESOME Urban Tiger Stripe Camo Pattern.

i LOVE my rifle...at night, i'll set up on the floor and practice shooting the lock off my neighbor's backdoor...have my targets on my fridge...have a load of brass for reloading in my truck...

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#13]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=7911[/img]

[size=6]HEY[/size=6]
That looks like the rifle buddy used in Heat!!!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Need pics.

View Quote

Yes. PIIIIIIIICSS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top