Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 7:55:05 AM EDT
Seeing the other topic about people having sex in public, I would like to here what flashing stories you would have.

Badredfish [devil]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:59:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm 16 y/o, driving dad's Vette over to pick up a friend.  Mid afternoon.

Couple girls (16~ish) in a white dodge omni cut me off in traffic - I blow by them, they flip me off.

I get up to the next intersection, pull off, u-turn, and pull out behind them as they go by.

We cruise through town, and I go to pass them again as we are leaving town.  They flip me off again, to which I shake my head "YES, YES".

They start yelling "we want you!" and the passenger whips up her shirt exposing some nice firm...........fun bags.

I can barely keep the car on the road.  I tell them to pull over.  They shout they have someplace to go, but would meet me at the beach later.  Kewl!!

They never show.  [:(]  [:(]

Several hours later, while leaving the beach, I'm so pissed, I end up crashing dad's Vette racing a Camaro.  [:(]  [:(]  [:(]  [:(]

Luckily, damage was minor.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Mardi Gras 2001.
'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:16:28 AM EDT
[#3]
First day riding my new R6 sportbike, I pass this van full of college girls and round a curve, next thing I hear is honking as the van passes me with all the girls flashing me and waving. I thought to myself "this is my first day on the bike, I hope this happens every day" :)
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Where do I start? There have been so many. There was a good one at an outdoor party during the National Peace Officers Memorial festivities in D.C.. Nothing says thin blue line like drunk female cops flashing their titties for their brother officers. Back in 86 me and a buddy stopped in a Taco Bell after an Alice Cooper Concert in Toledo. A fine looking young girl got out of a car came up to the window, made sure she had our attention then lifted her shirt baring a very nice set of cans. She proceeded to press and rub them against the window. She followed up by rubbing and squeezing them. Then with a girlish laugh, she got back in the car and fled. Obviously she lost a bet or succumbed to a dare. Suddenly my Burrito Supreme seemed less than satisfying. The worst was when I was working Vice. I was trolling for hookers when I drove by a rather large filthy looking African American woman. She was obviously "self employed". As I got closer, she waved for me to stop and pulled up her dirt encrusted T-shirt to reveal the most repulsive display of fat, flesh, filth, nipplage and stretch marks you can imagine. Yeah, she got pinched. All the way to the jail the windows were down. She smelled like sh*t, piss and unidentifiable body funk. I have never smelled an animal that can smell worse than a human being.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#5]
When working as a Security Officer for a college. On the Halloween weekend, there were three girls dressed in overcoats. I simply said "flashers, eh?" One of 'em screams "Finally someone gets it!" They then proceeded to say that I deserved to see'em. Before I had a chance to divert my eyes [;)] - thongs and topless joy overwhelmed me. Everytime, I happened to run across them for the rest of the night, they would graciously show off their wares. I felt so used [:)]

Man, that had to be one of the best jobs, drunken college girls.....now, why did I leave that job? Oh yeah..., bare tits dont pay bills...oh, I how I wish they did.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Every spring several of my hang gliding buddies and I used to make a road trip out to Arizona to fly the "big air" at Mingus Mtn and Mt Elden.  We'd base out of Flag and go where ever the wind took us.  Some days when it blew to hard we'd ride up to the Grand Canyon to play tourist.  One day we were at an overlook watching the sun go down and the wind blow about 50mph or so up from the canyon. Anyway we were the only people there and this little cutie walks up and stands at the railing holding on for all she was worth cause the wind was really blowing like stink.  She just stood there holding on to the rail, sun glasses on, leaning back with her legs slightly spread, head tilted back, long hair flying with this silly grin on her face.  She was braless wearing a tank top and a short blue jean skirt. After a bit the wind starts lifting her skirt. As it slowly rises up her tanned thighs we are taking bets on "regular panties or thong" but of course we were all wrong. She didn't have anything on under that skirt. Every time one of us would move closer and smile or try and start up a conversation she would just smile back and move over a bit. Anyway just before my man Toad blew a gasket she shimmied her skirt down and walked back up the path to the parking lot. We saw her again at the next overlook....same thing all over again except this time when she left we followed her to the parking lot. We got there just in time to see her get into a Van with this guy at the wheel.  As they drove away the two of them gave us a wave. The guy was grinning like a mule eating briers......Sure would like to hear HIS side of this story
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Mardi Gras 2001 also. More titties than I could handle. Made me forget I was walking through puke covered streets packed with drunk fools.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Kentucky Derby weekend in Louisville a few years ago.  Outside one of the bars/clubs somebody had set up a crane and people could pay to bungee jump off of it.  

Pretty soon all the drunk college age girls started trying to outdo each other for the most spectacular jump.  Didn't take too long before all the tops started coming off.  Lots of bouncing boobies that night. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Last time I was in Vegas, we got flashed by a whole Limo full of young girls hanging out of the sunroof[BD]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#10]
When I was working security at the Fantasm convention in Atlanta.  It is like a sexual buffet, hot young naked women walking around, its like Christmas in April.  Oh the pictures I got from the parties during that convention.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#12]
i don't believe any of your stories without pics to back them up [;)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#13]
DAMN GOOD TOPIC!!!

Drunk college girls at school, lots of times. (well not AT school)

On my 19th B-day we had a couple kegs and went camping out in the middle of nowhere, all the girls flashed me cause it was my b-day! [:d]

My ex-girlfriend and all of her drunk friends at our house many times.

OK Ive figured somthing out, Girls + liquor = flashing.

Girls + liquor + Hot tub = even more flashing.

hot Girls + liquor + Hot tub + me = even more flashing, and some doin it. [bd]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Spring Break Daytona Beach.  Ooh yes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#16]
VAN HALEN, The Cow Palace, 1986 (?)

bewbies, and lots of 'em [:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#17]
My brother hooked up with this chick who really loved to flash her tits.  I think they met after she flashed him.

Anyway, they decided to get in his truck and drive around the cruising circuit to flash guys in cars. I was sitting behind her, so I got to have a flasher's point of view.  It was funny as hell to see those guys' faces.  Sudden shock, and then they'd bust out laughing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#18]
My friend streaked through an all girl catholic highschool last month as a senior prank.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#19]
one time i was at this nursing home and this sixty year old man...

uh...

nevermind.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Man I can tell some good stories but you guys might think I'm BSing.

When I was a bar manager we would have these "parties" 2-3 times a year.  A guy we knew would book the whole place and it was invitation only.  $35 got you free beer and well drinks and a buffet.  He would bring about 25-30 girls with him and they were all good looking.  It was like a scene from Caligulla.  I virtual fuckfest.

Anyway the best flash I ever saw was when I was at a VH concert also.  Hot blonde all stacked on her BF shoulders.  Everyone was watching her.  She hesitated several times and then the best set of tits I ever saw were unveiled!  Absolutley perfect!

I wanted to also post about people banging in public.  When my buddy was dating his wife, who I also dated once or twice, we went partying.  She was into girls and there were some female/female touching etc. all night.  So the place closes and we get in my car.  Her, my buddy, another dude we hung around with named Elvis(seriously), and me driving.  So next thing I know she's blowing him in the back seat.  Then she's naked, he's banging her doggie style, she then has me pull over to look at her heart-shaped twat hair.  Then she's whispering to my buddy I heard my name then she said something like "I don't trust him or something".  Anyway she was a barmaid of mine also so one night we were working together at the end of the night she brings up the scenario I just wrote about.  She was whispering that she wanted me to join them but didn't trust Elvis.  She was a great chic to hang with.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#21]
The hottest girl in my High School flashed a bunch of us while in the British Virgin Islands.

Thanks to Arthur Guinness I'm missing that and 6 hours of my life.

Damn you!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Most gratuitous flashing experience would be Mardis Gras in 'Nawlens.

Funniest flashing moment.  Winter break Sophomore year, caravaning to Vale to ski.  One of the goofiest guys in my house (and very goofy looking) was in a van behind us.  They start to pass us, and we look over...  The van door is slid open, and the guy is standing in the doorway gyrating his waist, naked as the day he was born and 'flopping around'!  We're still laughing our ass off, as we see the van pull up to another unsuspecting car, then the door slides open, and we know what was coming next!!  We passed that car about a minute later, and in it was an old woman in a state of disgusted shock, and an old man still shaking his fist in anger at the van now long gone.  They pulled that stunt many more times on that trip.  Oh and piss bombs made out of empty pop bottles are fun too.  Ahh to be young and stupid again!!!

Hottest flashing moment was a accidental flash.  One of my buddies (actually didn't like the guy very much, so that made it even better) was dating one of the hottest girls I knew at the school.  We never could understand what the hell she saw in him, because we swore he had a little gay in him, or at least that he wished he had a gay in him! [;)]  Anyway, it was X-mas formal, so all the girls were in their nice dresses, and we were waiting for our ride from the hotel, and my 'buddy' goes behind his girlfriend (who is facing a bunch of us) and lifts up her skirt!  Of course she had no panties on (my dream come true) and it was a beautiful fully groomed sight!  She had this look of horror on her face, which made it even more fun.  Luckily she was a really cool gal, so she got over it pretty quickly.  The moment only lasted a couple seconds, but it wore out a couple socks thinking about it afterwards, you just had to know the girl, she was smokin'...
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Was sailing years ago, and saw a guy pounding a girl on another sailboat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Had a girlfriend take off her top completely in a glass elevator for me in Las Vegas as we were going down [:)].
View Quote

Are you sure it wasnt while SHE was going down?

Edetid fore spelin
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#26]
On a very long car trip with my ex-girlfriend, we were getting bored.  I'm driving, she's in the passenger seat.  We're coming up on a van from Missouri.

I don't know what she's up to.  She says, "Look at that license plate.  Missouri is the Show Me State!"  Then she lifts her shirt to show off her fine tits to the balding middle-ager driving the minivan.  I think his brain just shut down because he had a slack look on his face and just stared.

I kept on driving and we laughed about that one for a while.

Another story--I was at Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  My buddy and I are walking the streets drinking beers.  The streets are packed.  A group of girls is preparing to flash and the crowd is getting more and more riled up.  There's a policeman next to me and the girls show their tits.  The cop gets this really smug, disapproving look on his face, like he wishes he could bust them down but he's just powerless.  Just then as the cop is scowling, the door to a bar right behind him FLIES open and the bouncers literally THROW some guy through the air out of the bar and into the cop.  The two take a tumble into the street and get all tangled up.  I felt sorry for the poor officer.  Well, no I didn't.  [rofl]

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Foxboro Stadium, The River Rave 2000. The Girls were competing to get the picture on the jumbo screen. The screen operators were actively encouraging this by flashing " Show them to us " on the screen as the camera focused on a likely prospect. This went on for the whole event (over 12 hours). to top it off I was being paid overtime to be there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#29]
When I was in IOBC, five guys in our platoon decided to stage a raid on one of the neighboring platoons during EIB week (the week they gave us to train for and try to earn the Expert Infantryman's Badge).  It was a cold and wet December and these fellas decided to load up their M16s with blanks and perform this raid wearing watch caps, boots, camo pain, and a belt with a D-ring that held a single glove in a key place...and nothing else.
We called them the "sapper team" and they eventually made three more raids that winter...
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Shooting at rampart range west of Colorado Springs about five years ago.  Only two cars there.  Me and my buddy were waiting out a light rain and the other car, a Blazer or Bronco or something with a push bar on the front, was down the parking lot about 30 yards.  The guys were down the hill a ways shooting shotguns when a total babe with them walked back up to the front of their truck.  The truck was facing us.  She faced the truck, dropped trou, squated and pissed!  We got a great view of her sweet tan ass.  I know this doesn't really count because she didn't know she had an audience.  But when we lefty later we yelled out as we drove by what a great ass she had... ; )
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Not realy flashing, but a good story.

When I was about 10 or 12.  My dad, a good friend of his and my buddy went on a 1 day float trip down the santa-fe river here in florida.  about have was into it we caught up to a boy scout troop and past them.  about the time we got to a place called gennie springs (a big camp ground with about four springs in it, with a small spring on the opp. side of the river.) we notice three guys and two girls butt naked laying out in the sun.  We sat out in the middle of the river eyeballing the tits and bush on display and here come the boy scouts.  They peeled up into the spring and proceded to get out of the canoue's(sp) and mill around the naked people sunning themselfs.  you should have seen the eyes jumping out of the scout master's head when he came around the corner to see what his boys was up to.

Badredfish [devil]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Multiple Mardi Gras and plenty of time hanging out in the Lake of the Ozarks party cove. And yes, I have lots of video... [;)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The cop gets this really smug, disapproving look on his face, like he wishes he could bust them down but he's just powerless.
View Quote

The look is required to make you think he disapproves (or anyone looking at him thinking he should) - he's actually thinking "Hell yeah!"
CR
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top