Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 4:38:55 AM EDT
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/919314.asp?0cv=CB10[/url]

I thought this was a rescue mission in a combat zone?   Hell just being a rescue mission would warrant the use of force.   IIRC the reports we had received on the hospital told us there had been a military presence in that hospital..so what if they left.   CYA.   Were we just gonna send Cub Scout Pack 376  from BFE Ohio to do the job?  I think not.   Those simpering  pussies who are complaining now and those who are putting it in the press should go put their nuts in a microwave, so they dont breed and foul the genepool any further.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.   I guess we should have expected the liberal and iraqi pukes to be Monday morning quarterbacking....
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
At least Cub Scouts from BFE Ohio can buy ammo without a FOID. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:51:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At least Cub Scouts from BFE Ohio can buy ammo without a FOID. [;)]
View Quote

FOID -  Fvcked Over by Illinois Democrats

Edited to add -  Heck they probably let the Cub Scouts carry pocket knives in OH.   I think Daley is trying to go for a ban on assult  scout knives.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top