Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:01:55 PM EDT
I'm 34, and I met this girl. She's 18, but seems quite mature for her age. What do you think? Scandalous?

Hey, if nothing else, we could be friends...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If grass is on the field, play ball!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
She doesn't have time to date. She should be pursuing an education. [;)]

CHRIS
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ask these guys.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=188692[/url]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If grass is on the field, play ball!
View Quote

If grass is on the field, mow it, then play ball.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
My best friend just told me some 34 year old was interested in her and she's 18.  They both live in Texas too.  Please tell me you don't live in Odessa.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell No!!!  I'm seeing a chick 10 years younger than I am.  Granted she's older than 18 but if you guys get along, what's the problem?  If it doesn't work out and you end up with a great friend, no harm done.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]
There is no such thing as TOO young

They are either legal or jailbait
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#9]
It's your life- enjoy it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My best friend just told me some 34 year old was interested in her and she's 18.  They both live in Texas too.  Please tell me you don't live in Odessa.
View Quote

Tell your friend to keep her mouth shut!

(j/k)
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Eh, no.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Just wait 'till you see that vacant look in her eye when you tell her about that awesome Foghat concert.......

good luck

t

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Been there, done that. I am now living in sin at age 39 with a wonderful 24yo woman. Yep, same gal. And get this, not only did she graduate from a private east coast liberal arts college she now believes they are completely nuts and can't figure out how she tolerated them for four years. She has been deer hunting with me the last two years and this year she got her license and plans on getting her own deer.
I gotta tell ya, sometimes these younger folk can really amaze ya. I often think it is womyn of my age that are the biggest pain.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#15]
No problem.  If there was a problem, it would be: can you support any kids you spawn?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Isn't 18 considered adult?

I don't mind "adult" women, but maturity is not a factor of age. You should know that.

She does have a tongue stud, though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#18]
[when will they learn?]

Pictures, People.  Pictures!!

DrMark
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She's still a child, you're old enough to be her father - move on or set yourself up for a living hell.

Mark my words.
View Quote

Please, elaborate on this living hell you speak of.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Hit it already.  ITS 18 year old PUNTANG!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#22]
well for a one nighter- yes, but be prepared- young chicks are crazy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Go for it.  If it doesn't last, at least it could be fun.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Chronological age has little to do with a relationship, it’s experience, attitude and needs that have to sync up to make one happen.

I'm 45.  My GF is 24.  We've been together a bit over 3 years and living together for almost that whole time.  We were friends for nearly a year before we got together.

Best relationship of my life, period.

She has an "old soul", buttloads of common sense and a fully functional brain to go along with that.  She is also a pilot, a certified gun-nut and a pretty decent novice-level computer geek as well.

In short, one in a million.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes. 18 is WAY to young. I know lots of 18 year old girls. THEY ARE NOT AS MATURE AS THEY SEEM!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
well for a one nighter- yes, but be prepared- young chicks are crazy.
View Quote

What do you mean [i]crazy[/i]?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't pay any attention to that man behind the curtain.

Of course, you should go for all that life offers.

If you are of a mind, and she is of the same mind, well, then, 'toujours la'more', as Mehitable the Cat would say.

Just check her ID well in advance.

Eric The(JustInCase)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#29]
I figure we can all see who has an 18 year old daughter or niece.
OK all you guys who told him don't hit it,fess up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I figure we can all see who has an 18 year old daughter or niece.
OK all you guys who told him don't hit it,fess up.
View Quote

[:D]

So, you guys are saying it's okay.

I met her at the Waffle House last week. She works as a waittress there, and she was so cute. I was having a late night dinner alone, and I paid her a compliment. I said she was very pretty. She smiled, and we started talking since it wasn't very busy.

Her parents have moved to another city, leaving her here alone. She's a bit lonely, I think. I can tell, though that she's got a lot of character...hard-working, sensible.

Anyway, before I left I asked her if I could ask her out. We'd gotten that comfortable with eachother in a short amount of time. She smiled, but didn't say a word. Then, she pushed a napkin toward me, and said for me to write my phone number down on it. She then wrote hers on another napkin.

And the rest...well remains to be seen!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#31]
What do you even have in common with her?  
Yeah, she's too young for you.  Go find a [b]woman[/b] who at least remembers the '80s and turntables that were meant to simply play a damn LP rather than making "kewl rap scratch sounds, yo".

Will you be taking her to the senior prom?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:11:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What do you even have in common with her?  
Yeah, she's too young for you.  Go find a [b]woman[/b] who at least remembers the '80s and turntables that were meant to simply play a damn LP rather than making "kewl rap scratch sounds, yo".

[i]Will you be taking her to the senior prom?[/i]
View Quote

Nah, she'd already graduated from high school months ago.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#33]
why dont you let me test her out for you. since i'm 18 and all.  i'll let you know how it goes.  whats her #?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:21:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Reminds me of a story from a few years ago..Me and some buddies (mid 30's) were out at our favorite strip club. We all took turns handing our chump money to one of the new girls ( 19 yo) while she shoved her cooze into our faces.  She came and talked to us later..turns out she wound up dating a buddy of mine.  He kept telling me how good the sex was. How firm and tight her young body was and about all the tricks she knew.  I kept telling him no need to rub my nose in it ...(under my breath) cause my nose has already been in it!  [bow]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Too young.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I met her at the Waffle House last week. She works as a waittress there
View Quote

It sounds like she's already got a dose of the real world, so that's a positive towards any potential relationship with her.  Also considering her position in life (no offense), any relationship with someone with a stable income and stable life would be a positive.  She might be the type that appreciates you.  I'd say proceed slowly and with caution.z
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dating or a one nighter. Oh yeah do it.

Iffin you're thinking relationship, forget it.
View Quote

Now there's the voice of experience...

Hit it already!  Did a couple of 18teens when I was 30.  They get a bit clingy though...

Intro them to anal...you'll be their first!  I know I was!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dating or a one nighter. Oh yeah do it.

Iffin you're thinking relationship, forget it.
View Quote

Now there's the voice of experience...

Hit it already!  Did a couple of 18teens when I was 30.  They get a bit clingy though...

Intro them to anal...you'll be their first!  I know I was!!!
View Quote

LOL!

Man, I wish Full-Auto was up. Then, I'd get some [i]real[/i] advice. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#39]
I "dated" a few women in their 30's when I was in my teens. I didn't see any problem with it at all!! [banana]

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#40]
You said she had a tounge stud.  We'll what the fvuck do you think thats for?

I bet she gives you a run for your money!

We want a pic when your done!

Who gives a fvuck if she's mature?!  As long as her nick name is HOOVER!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Too young. Listen to your "Doubts".  
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Yeah, she's cute all right. I wouldn't spontaneously break out a compliment like that if she wasn't. Brown hair, medium height, pretty smile.

And she appreciated it, too.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Way too much age difference there.

I'm currently dealing with this myself.  My sister (will be 18 next week) has been "dating" a guy in his early 30's for the last three years.  They met online in a chat room, started talking on the phone, then he came for a visit.  Damn near got himself killed when dad met him and found out how old he was (33 at the time).

I don't know all that much about him, other than that he's in the Army and just went through OCS.  She dragged my mother to Ft. Bragg three times in the last few months, just so she could visit him.  

She graduates from high school next week (valedictorian), I think it is pretty much a given they will get married in the next month or two.  Dad is having a hard time with it all, I refuse to meet the SOB.  Hell, I'm 26 and I wouldn't date an 18 y/o.

I'm afraid she's going to do something stupid and then the shit is going to hit the fan in several different ways.

Once again, 16 years is just too much of a difference.  If you had a daughter, would you want her dating someone 16 years older than her?  I sure as hell wouldn't (and I don't even have kids).

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Way too much age difference there.

I'm currently dealing with this myself.  My sister (will be 18 next week) has been "dating" a guy in his early 30's for the last three years.  They met online in a chat room, started talking on the phone, then he came for a visit.  Damn near got himself killed when dad met him and found out how old he was (33 at the time).

I don't know all that much about him, other than that he's in the Army and just went through OCS.  She dragged my mother to Ft. Bragg three times in the last few months, just so she could visit him.  

She graduates from high school next week (valedictorian), I think it is pretty much a given they will get married in the next month or two.  Dad is having a hard time with it all, I refuse to meet the SOB.  Hell, I'm 26 and I wouldn't date an 18 y/o.

I'm afraid she's going to do something stupid and then the shit is going to hit the fan in several different ways.

Once again, 16 years is just too much of a difference.  If you had a daughter, would you want her dating someone 16 years older than her?  I sure as hell wouldn't (and I don't even have kids).

View Quote

Wait, your sister is 17 yo right now? And she met this guy around three years ago? This guy knwowingly had an online "relationship" with a 14 yo?

Yeah, the waittress is young, but if she was underage, then no way would I entertain any ideas about having a "relationship" with her.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#45]
When I was 30 i met this really cool chick and she was 18. At first I played her, still hung out with other girls. Then I fell for her.
Here we are 4 years later and two beautiful daughters. The moral of the story is, some 18 year old girls are wiser and smarter than their years. Dude, take your time and get to know her every way possible, inside and out. Start with a friendship first,You'll never go far if you don't start at the beginning!
Good luck! PS.-Get ready for marathon sex!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Too young. Listen to your "Doubts".  
View Quote

BAHHHH!  Don't listen to people like that.  ALWAYS test drive a car before buying or not buying it.  If you think you might want it, take it around a few turns, if you like it, take it on the freeway.  If you don't like it, give the salesmen back the keys and be done w/ it.  

Take her to dinner.  She sounds like a sweet girl.  I asked a waitress out last week, but the date was "Ho-Hum" at best.  I won't be calling her back, but you never know till you go.  She was 20 and I'm 25 and there was a definite differnece.  You never know, though.  My sis is 20 and carries herself likes she's 26.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#47]
[size=4]HIT IT![/size=4] [banana]

Ahem. I mean, follow your heart  

I do not look 34...many people think I'm 25.
View Quote

Does this apply to her as well? If she's 18 and looks 12, that can be very bad for you.

Does she have an older sister, say 19? [}:D]

Ouch! Ok, I was kidding... kind of.
Ow! Ouch! Ouch! [stick]
Ooo..... do that again. [spank]
ok! Ok! OK! I was just kidding
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Yes, she was around 14-15 when they first started talking on the phone.  IIRC, they saw each other for the first time last spring.  Lucky for him, I was in south Texas that week.  They stopped by my house and my wife wouldn't let him in the house.

I haven't met the motherfucker and don't really want to.  God help him if he does come near me.  And if he takes her away from here and shits on her, nothing will be able to help the bastard.

Not that close to my sister, but there's just some people that need a good beating.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:32:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Hey, maybe I'll let her shoot my AR.

I'll take pics.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote from Bigj491 "Dont listen to People like that." Another qoute from Bigj91 "...she was 20 and I'm 25 and there was a definate differnece (your spelling) " BAHHHH! Can you type a contradiction? Some of us can. "Test drive?" Say that to her father.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top