Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 4:07:36 PM EDT
Arabs Lament Tourism Drop Loss In Hard Currency...It's all your fault, you choose to listen to twisted news reports describing their area of the world as pro terrorist.

[url]http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=5739[/url]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It's better to be our friends than our enemies.  Any sane person can see that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Can they eat petroleum?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck all of them !!!!

Let them eat sand !!!
Or camel shit.

[usa]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, Well, Well!  It looks like they are finally getting the message.  Tourists do [b][red]NOT[/red][/b] like being used for target practice.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#5]
[>(]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Things haven't change much in the past few years. I had teacher who visited Cairo, Egypt a long time ago, she felt the only reason the Egyptians were friendly to the American was because of the yankee greenback and nothing else. I was really surprised because I would've never thought she would say something like that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Guess the should have done something about Muslim Fundamentalism back in the 1980's.
Boo fuckin hoo. Besides, if I want to hear Arabic at the beach I'll just go to Myrtle Beach, SC. It's mostly Lebanese owned now anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top