Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 6:18:15 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/05/28/offbeat.looks.study.reut/index.html[/url]

Study: Handsome men produce best sperm

LONDON (Reuters) -- Handsome men produce the best quality semen and beautiful women seem to have good voices, according to two different scientific studies.

When researchers at the University of Valencia in Spain tested the quality of male sperm and then later asked women to rank the attractiveness of the donors it produced some interesting results.

"They found that men with the most attractive faces also make the best quality sperm," New Scientist magazine said on Wednesday.
View Quote

Well, I guess my sperm sucks. [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:19:54 AM EDT
[#1]
[lolabove][lol]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#2]
"and beautiful women have good voices".

Rosie Perez and Fran Dresher. STFU!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:59:08 AM EDT
[#3]

...beautiful women seem to have good voices...
View Quote

Did ya ever see who is doing the phone sex lines? They sound sexy, but in reality....[puke]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did ya ever see who is doing the phone sex lines? They sound sexy, but in reality....[puke]
View Quote

And you know this how??? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

And you know this how??? [:D]
View Quote

Beauty is but a lightswitch away!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#6]
In my area they pay $100/oz for sperm seed.  

I took an old sock in and made enough money to buy a new car.[:D]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In my area they pay $100/oz for sperm seed.  

I took an old sock in and made enough money to buy a new car.[:D]

Sgtar15
View Quote

Yes, but are you pretty? [;D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I saw it on Rikki Lake once...yaeh, that's it.

Seriously, I knew a girl that did that for a year in LA. She was nothing anybody here would hit. Killer voice on the phone, even back in school, she had an awesome voice. But the face and body did not match the voice. At all.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#10]
> Did ya ever see who is doing the phone sex
> lines? They sound sexy, but in reality....

Stony-Point is right, used to work with a 25 dutch stone tester, she used to work phone sex too. I didnt rate her voice much, but then I saw her before I heard her...

Eurgh.

/Phil
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top