Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 9:13:26 PM EDT
Lord have mercy, who else is done with callin' women back?  Who else is done with tryin' to figure out what the Fug they're talkin' about?  Who else is sick and fuckin' tired of those god damned wonder twins?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Never call them back.
Give them your number, and tell them to call you if they are interested.
Calling them back, unless you are very wealthy or look like Brad Pitt, is a waste of time.
Even if you are well-off and really good looking, it's still a waste of time.
You have to be either Donald Trump, or Brad Pitt.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm fed up with it, but I'm not done.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahahah.  I dated a chick.  We went on two dates, had fun, made out, thought she liked me.  Thereafter, everytime I called her up to do something, ivite her to a party, etc.  She never wanted to go.  When she finally turned me down because "She wanted to spend time with her sister" (who she lived at home with) I figured this was the final brush-off and never called again.  Go out with a member of the opposite sex, or hang out with your sibling?  I must be pretty unappealling if she preferred the latter.

Run into her 6 months later, started coming on to her, but she gets all huffy "Why dont you call me anymore?"

Huh?

Because you never......GAH!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I resolved the women issue about 5 years ago when I realized I fell in love with myself.

The sex is incredible.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]
You forgot a couple..

Who's sick of the mind games

Who's sick of the chicks that come off as genuine and then you find out they are just easy chicks looking for the next cock after 80 hours of wasted time talking on the phone.

Who's sick of the chicks that lie just to get you to come back

Who's sick of the chicks that lie, admit they lied 2 minutes ago and STILL expect you to come back.

I know I am
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I resolved the women issue about 5 years ago when I realized I fell in love with myself.

The sex is incredible.
View Quote

[rofl]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#7]
More griping tales of woe.

I hooked up with my friend's cousin at his wedding in Hawaii.  I really liked her.  Super-smart, funny, cool, and very beautiful girl. But because we ended up in bed so fast, she was all worried and neurotic that she meant nothing to me, and was afraid she was developing feeling for me while I wasn't for her.  Tried to convince her that wasn't true, and I really did have feelings for her, and didn't want to just toss her.

Kept in touch after the wedding (she was living in San Francisco).  She begged, begged, me to visit her in SF over Christmas break.  I was really broke being college but I did.  Was looking forward to seeing her, all sorts of possibilities were opening up about us.

Then when I get there, she says she just wants to be friends, and said that if I flew all the way from Alaska to see her, that I must be desperate and she wasn't interested in someone who only wanted her out of desperation. Oh, and you can sleep on the couch there.

Wow.  Talk about mind games.  Also bear in mind, the girl in my previous post, I was dating in November before I went down to SF, and I was dating another girl besides her in December.  I was not desperate (although I doubt telling her about the two chicks in ANC would have helped convince her of that).  I just liked her, and could see myself in a serious relationship with Ms. SF, and she led me on to think she felt the same way.  The minute she figured she wore the pants in the situation, she decided it was safe to say she wasn't interested.  I will never figure women out.  Ever.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The sex is incredible.
View Quote

[lolabove]

Chronic masturbation.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tosser1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The sex is incredible.
View Quote

Good call. Me too.

Women are crazy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#10]
So what are you guys saying????

Thinking of going over to the "other" side???
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought I was done, but two weeks ago I met this hot waitress and asked her out.  She turned out to be a waist of a date.  Now I'm done again for a while.  Maybe I should just try to bang my hot friends?  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So what are you guys saying????

Thinking of going over to the "other" side???
View Quote

Tell us what you know of this "other" side you speak of.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The sex is incredible.
View Quote

[lolabove]

Chronic masturbation.[url]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tosser1.gif[/url]
View Quote

You’re limiting yourself. First, you should start by treating you to a candlelit dinner with some wine and soft music. After the meal, ask you to dance. Make sure the fridge is stocked with strawberries and LOTS of whipped cream.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#14]
The GAW emailed me her phone number after I told her about my dog dying. What should I do?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I hooked up with my friend's cousin at his wedding in Hawaii.  I really liked her.  Super-smart, funny, cool, and very beautiful girl. But because we ended up in bed so fast, she was all worried and neurotic that she meant nothing to me, and was afraid she was developing feeling for me while I wasn't for her.  Tried to convince her that wasn't true, and I really did have feelings for her, and didn't want to just toss her.

Kept in touch after the wedding (she was living in San Francisco).  She begged, begged, me to visit her in SF over Christmas break.  I was really broke being college but I did.  Was looking forward to seeing her, all sorts of possibilities were opening up about us.

Then when I get there, she says she just wants to be friends, and said that if I flew all the way from Alaska to see her, that I must be desperate and she wasn't interested in someone who only wanted her out of desperation. Oh, and you can sleep on the couch there.
View Quote

That's just crazy talk!

I would have flatly demanded that she pay me back for my ticket - since it was all just a big prank to her.  If she refused, I would have taken anough of her clothes when I left to cost her about the same amount (and then given them to a homeless shelter or something).  I mean, she could have told you that when you agreed to fly down, not after you actually did it.

That's just wild.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:57:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

That's just crazy talk!

I would have flatly demanded that she pay me back for my ticket - since it was all just a big prank to her.  If she refused, I would have taken anough of her clothes when I left to cost her about the same amount (and then given them to a homeless shelter or something).  I mean, she could have told you that when you agreed to fly down, not after you actually did it.

That's just wild.

View Quote

Indeed.
What a load of crap.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:01:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm cookie dough....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:02:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, rather than give up, play their game.  It's not difficult at all to abuse women like they abuse us.  I have taken it upon myself to so unto women as they have done unto all of you.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:03:43 AM EDT
[#19]
80 hours on the phone?

WTF?! Dad not lettin you borrow his car no more, eh?

Geez...
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:13:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wow.  Talk about mind games.  Also bear in mind, the girl in my previous post, I was dating in November before I went down to SF, and I was dating another girl besides her in December.  I was not desperate (although I doubt telling her about the two chicks in ANC would have helped convince her of that).  I just liked her, and could see myself in a serious relationship with Ms. SF, and she led me on to think she felt the same way.  The minute she figured she wore the pants in the situation, she decided it was safe to say she wasn't interested.  I will never figure women out.  Ever.
View Quote

That's when you make the move, and hook up with her roomate.
Or go out drinkin', and bring one back to her "couch".
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:16:48 AM EDT
[#21]
and i quote the genious Slick Rick da rula "treat'em like a prostitute, don't treat no girly well, until your sure of the scoope", (slick rick, [i]The adventures of slick rick[/i])
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:49:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
80 hours on the phone?

WTF?! Dad not lettin you borrow his car no more, eh?

Geez...
[rolleyes]
View Quote

Sad thing it was probably longer then that.

Actually I don't have my license yet, parents both work and I work in the summer, just makes it pretty hard to organize to go to the classes, then all of that driving time. Plus the nearest place to take all of that crap is like a half hour drive.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Well then buck up laddy.  When you are a big boy and meet adult womenz, they play fewer games.  If they do, drop their ass and move on.  Life's too short.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Wemon are the devil.;]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

After she went to bed for the night, you should have gone to the bars and found the first hottie that would leave with you. Then you take her back to the other girls place and wake her up by banging the hell out of the hottie on the couch she so graciously offered.  At the worst, she learns her lesson. At best, she joins in. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:05:19 AM EDT
[#26]
The worst decision I ever made in a relationship was to return the phone call of the psycho-stalker nurse I broke up with for the second and final time last month.  We'd been dating for about a year and broken up.  I had just about forgotten about her from Round 1 but she called me to see if we could rekindle our relationship.  Like a DUMBASS I called her back.

Nunca mas.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:06:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Women are crazy.
View Quote

YES! Each, and every one of them is crazy!

Once I learned this, I did much better with the wimmenz.

Now I'm just trying to find one of the less crazy ones to keep.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#28]
I made the same decision about men this morning.  I am finished with them!  Tired of the lies, the empty promises and trying to figure out what the hell they want when they don't know themselves.  Nothing personal, guys.  Just venting. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Women aren't crazy, just different.

Men want sex. Women want emotional intimacy.

Until one side figures that out and makes an effort to bridge that gap, the genders will always be at odds with eachother.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Women aren't crazy, just different.

Men want sex. Women want emotional intimacy.

Until one side figures that out and makes an effort to bridge that gap, the genders will always be at odds with eachother.
View Quote

[b]Wrong![/b] Men want sex.  Women want stability.  Stability = Money.

TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top