Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 3:24:25 PM EDT
[url]http://www.sltrib.com/2003/May/05272003/nation_w/60523.asp[/url]

A "victim" of oral sex: Responding to a February incident in St. Clair Shores, Mich., in which a girl performed oral sex on a boy during a middle-school class (both were suspended), the superintendent and the principal wrote to parents: "Just like our country was shocked into awareness when never-before acts of terrorism occurred in New York City, our district was shocked into awareness when middle-school students engaged in indecent acts in the classroom." The boy's parents filed a lawsuit over the suspension, pointing out that their son was a "victim" in that, when the girl started, he had no "legal duty" to resist.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I was being victimized more often,

damn where were these girls when I went to school I would love a BJ in class!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that I might have to become a "pacifist" if faced with an attack like that one.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I was victimized more often [V]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
suspension? huh? what?!
I would congradulate that young man for getting some in 7th or 8th grade.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Schweeet! I'd be suing for the emotional and physical trauma caused by not allowing the young giver to finish.  This may damage the young fella's ability to interact sexually with the oposite sex for fear of being caught.

Not to mention a severe case of "Blue Balls"
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I volunteer to be a victim
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish i was victimized like that back when I was in school[:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:34:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I wanna be victimized...

Instead I abuse myself...

Personally on that link I found this more interesting:

Arnold Schwarzenegger says he may think about running for California governor after the summer release of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" -- but his family will have a say in the matter. "When I get to that point that I say, 'I want to run,' I will have that conversation with my family and with my close friends," Schwarzenegger told TV Guide for its May 31 issue. He said, however, the movie, the third in the "Terminator" franchise, is his main focus for the time being.

Schwarzenegger is pro gun, ain't he?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#10]
While these childrens minds are made of clay... How could they let this happen? They are sending the message that ORAL SEX IS BAD! What the hell are they thinking? The libs just created another flamin fruit to vote for them...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#11]
THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!

As a younger man, I was brutally victimized by a woman that kept trying to unzip my fly and take my member into her mouth. I resisted for as long as I could, but was no match for her. I've had serious problems since.

I've been blessed, though. I'm in recovery since Montel, Dr Phil and Oprah have had experts on their shows to show me where to go for help.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!

As a younger man, I was brutally victimized by a woman that kept trying to unzip my fly and take my member into her mouth. I resisted for as long as I could, but was no match for her. I've had serious problems since.

I've been blessed, though. I'm in recovery since Montel, Dr Phil and Oprah have had experts on their shows to show me where to go for help.

View Quote

[lol] [rofl] [rofl2] [lolabove]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#13]
What did they do wrong?  The former president assured us that it was not sex.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#14]
beat me to it

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
beat me to it

Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

[LOL]

That is stupid (the lawsuit). Maybe if she bit him...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top