Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 2:58:28 PM EDT
"one time in death camp..." acredited to Tactical_Jew. Copyrighted 2003. Used without permission.

One time in death camp we had the great idea to try to get a pet. Unfortunately we where in the heart of Africa at the time, so lions wher outruled because it might eat us, a Zebra would have been hard to get, a hyena was too scary and might eat our carcasses after execution, so we all decided to get an elephant. The problem was that if we got a pet, we also had to feed it. There were only 18 of us, since Tom J. had died earlier that week from a snake bite, so we had to work hard in shifts of 4 to get the big beast some food. The camp was a medium sized one, divided into 12 seperately fenced holding areas for 20 men each. The guards only numbered 56 soldiers and 2 civilians, but they had a few guard dogs and heavy machine guns in the towers. The camp hadn't been filled up yet and as fate would have it, the holding area next to us wasn't inhabited. The fences between holding areas were only 4 feet apart and that place had two trees not just one like all the other ones had. So after the elephants ate all the leaves on our tree we had to get the leaves from those two trees. Digging was out of the question, but we could toss someone over the fence, but he wouldn't be able to come back, only toss the leaves over in cloth bags which we provided. So we drew straws and I was the unlucky one to have to go over and pick leaves until the guards caught me. So all night I picked and packed leaves and tossed them over. At daybreak some stinking guard with a dog spotted me and set the dog on me. Luckily I was inside the holding area fences and not out inbetween that and the main fence. So the dumb dog comes running at me, and I stand there, chewing on some leaves. The dog just ran straight into the barbed wire! He got cut up a little, but he was furious. So he tried climbing over. Then he got stuck. So I tried to get him down, but he snapped at me. The guard was ther by then and he too tried to get the dog off. So I told him that the dog was losing blood and he would die. He took out his revolver to put his dog out of misery but he couldn't bear to kill his friend, the dog. So I offered to do that messy job. He agreed and gave me the revolver. I realized in a moment that I had a gun now! I pointed it at him and told him to come a bit closer. As he approached, I quickly reached through the wite and smashed his skull with the butt of the revolver. He was out like a light, so I reached into his pockets (fortunately landed on the wire) and got the key ring. I strolled over to the door and opened it and went over to my old place and got my friends out. We were all about to escape with a truck, but then I woke up. A gurad was shaking me. It was still dark out. I then realized that the day had come. I was to be shot. I cursed that dream. But reluctatnly I got up and went out in chains. As the guard opened the gate and another one held his rifle fixed on me, I tried to formulate a plan one last time. As we neared the stake to which I would be tied and where I would be shot, I asked whether I could have a drink of water. The guard with the rifle shouldered it to get me his canteen, but as soon as he had done so, I elbowed him in the neck and kicked the other one in the face. I started running like a maniac. I got as far as the motor pool, when shots rang out and I felt white, searing hot pain. I felt the warm blood from my side flow down my leg. But then I woke up to find that I had urinated myself in fear while sleeping off the malaria on my bunk. There was a guard there but he only laughed. It was another one of those days... I wish I would have an elephant.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
This one time at death camp I stuck a bayonet in my pussy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
dont talk bad about death camps, my great uncle died in a death camp [:(]
he got drunk and fell out of the watch tower [:P]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
ibtl
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This one time at death camp I stuck a bayonet in my pussy.
View Quote

IBTL
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
dont talk bad about death camps, my great uncle died in a death camp [:(]
he got drunk and fell out of the watch tower [:P]
View Quote

Funny... NOT!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]
This one time at death camp, I taught fishing...

Gotta love DuPont Spinners

IBTL
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
[stick]

IBTL
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm working on an idea for a SimCity death camp, only in this version you have to decimate the population instead of making it thrive. Of course the challenge is to construct the layout of the camp: gun towers, barracks, burial pits, delousing stations, etc. Figuring in minimal meal rations, train schedules, munitions, prisoner productivity, electric and gas bills, would add to the realism.

This all has to be done within a budget and the winner is the one who shows the most profit or  efficiency.

Think it will sail?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#10]
One time in the deathcamp I got [size=6]IBTFL![/size=6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top