Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/27/2003 11:23:48 AM EDT
It is well past time that this plan be implemented to put down the dissenters of this great democracy.

[url=news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6494000%5E401,00.html]US plans death camp[/url]

May 26, 2003

THE US has floated plans to turn Guantanamo Bay into a death camp, with its own death row and execution chamber.

Prisoners would be tried, convicted and executed without leaving its boundaries, without a jury and without right of appeal, The Mail on Sunday newspaper reported yesterday.

The plans were revealed by Major-General Geoffrey Miller, who is in charge of 680 suspects from 43 countries, including two Australians.

The suspects have been held at Camp Delta on Cuba without charge for 18 months.

General Miller said building a death row was one plan. Another was to have a permanent jail, with possibly an execution chamber
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#1]
FIRST RESPONSE [:)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]
THAT'S more like it. The candy thread was making us wonder if you were getting light in the loafers or something.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn!

We here in Texas already have a 'death camp'!

It's called Huntsville Penitentiary!

Hell, the authorities are stupid enough to even place it on the Official State Map!

I've driven through Huntsville on I-45 many times and these idiots actually have signs pointing out this 'death camp.'

I was once driving through there on the night of a 'judicial murder' of some poor misguided child-man.

Yep.

Hell, in the halcyon days of Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, they also had a 'death camp.'

It was actually coterminus with the boundaries of that nation, however.

Glad to see you back in fine fiddle, there, [b]Imbroglio![/b]

Eric The(NoJury!HowCruel!HowUn-American!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#5]
So !?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't get the drum thing...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Drumhead court-martial, really quick trial, usually military (hence the court-martial) where the defendant was found guilty and punished just after
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Let's assume for the moment that this (as opposed to anything else Imbroglio posts) is true.

So what? Do you expect me to jump up and defend the "rights" of these vermin?

Fuck 'em. Save the cost of the "execution chamber" and put a bullet in their skull right there in their cell.

Better yet, give them an impromptu flying lesson halfway across the Atlantic. If they can overcome millions of years of evolution and grow wings in the few seconds it takes them to splatter against the wavetops, then good for them. Otherwise, let the sharks have them.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Do you think it might have something to do with Full-auto.com being down ? lots of the dissenters seem to be missing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#12]
one time in death camp...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm not surprised.
View Quote

I'm not surprised you believe it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO

Hey, at least we all know where we're going when that take us away.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drumhead court-martial, really quick trial, usually military (hence the court-martial) where the defendant was found guilty and punished just after
View Quote

Good thinking, but in this case I was referring to banging the same drum all the time, and how old that gets very quickly.
View Quote

I thought you were tryin to say that Imbro marches to the beat of a different drummer.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It is well past time that this plan be implemented to put down the dissenters of this great democracy.
View Quote

Last time I checked, we were still a [b][size=3]Republic[/size=3][/b].

" I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the [b]Republic[/b]..."

I wish the stupid news media would quit pumping the idea that we are a Democracy up our butts.  It's the Hilary Clinton idea...you know, one person, one vote...yadda, yadda, he's not the real president crap....

Sorry, it just burns my ass.....
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#18]
good to hear [:)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I wanna be a Guard!! [bounce]
[BD]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO

Hey, at least we all know where we're going when that take us away.
View Quote

Pardon me if this offends anyone, but this is coming from Tactical_Jew. Makes it funnier yet also somewhat noir at the same time.

Doggonit.out.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Last time I checked, we were still a [b][size=3]Republic[/size=3][/b].

" I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the [b]Republic[/b]..."

I wish the stupid news media would quit pumping the idea that we are a Democracy up our butts.  It's the Hilary Clinton idea...you know, one person, one vote...yadda, yadda, he's not the real president crap....

Sorry, it just burns my ass.....
View Quote

oh, oh, here comes imbros "democracy quotes" post again....
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It was actually [red]coterminus[/red] with the boundaries of that nation, however.

View Quote

Pullin' out them thar lawyerin' words again eh!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Float that information amongst the population of the Gitmo detainees and see if they dont start telling all about their asshole buddies plans for madness and mayhem.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#24]
[size=6][red][b]Imbroglio = Super[/b][/red][/size=6] [:K]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#25]
It's about time. These murderous pieces of Muslim shit have NO rights as far as I'm concerned. Don't even waste time/money on a court martial-type trial. Just friggin' kill 'em!

Just to head off the inevitable comment to this effect: No, I'm not concerned wih any perceived "rights" of these animals and just because we do it to them does not mean that I would support it being done to U.S. citizens. And yes, there IS a difference between us and them.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#26]
guilty next...guilty next... guilty next... guilty next...guilty next...guilty next... guilty next...guilty next...guilty next...guilty next  

Bailiffs, after being hung you are ordered to cut off each defendants genitals and place them in the 55 gallon drum marked Federal Express Saudi Arabia Next Day Air, start the executions immediately.

guilty next...guilty next... guilty next... guilty next...guilty next...guilty next... guilty next...guilty next...guilty next...guilty next  

"Never Forget" should never become just an over used expression.  "kill em all and let the rejoicing begin.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was actually [red]coterminus[/red] with the boundaries of that nation, however.

View Quote

Pullin' out them thar lawyerin' words again eh!!! [:D]
View Quote

Strange, dictionary.com spells it "conterminous"
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:14:42 AM EDT
[#28]
OK, is there some kind of problem with this?  What are people getting so upset about?  They say this like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#29]
> OK, is there some kind of problem with this?
> What are people getting so upset about? They
> say this like it's a bad thing.

Erm, in fear of being labelled a troll, I should point out that, whilst execution and so forth for some if not all of the folks down there is a _good_ thing, its a very bad thing without a trial.

Very bad.

What happens next time you come back from Some Far Eastern country, with a tan, and a suspicious american passport and accidentally piss of the security types on immigration.

Get the right folks, try them, execute them and bury them in pig-skin if you want to really send a message.

But make sure its the right damn ones :)

/PHil
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:21:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bailiffs, after being hung you are ordered to cut off each defendants genitals and place them in the 55 gallon drum marked Federal Express Saudi Arabia Next Day Air, start the executions immediately.

"Never Forget" should never become just an over used expression.  "kill em all and let the rejoicing begin.
View Quote

HELL YA!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Fuck them, fuck "their" rights. But WE are the United States of America. We conduct ourselves in certain ways that set us apart from these pieces of shit and one of those ways is a garunteed trial by jury. Yes I understand that is only garunteed to OUR citizens and these fucks aren't our citizens. But in order for us to keep our heads held high we must afford them the same opportunities to councel as yer average gangbanger or we are no better than them. To railroad them through a kangaroo court would diminish us to their level. Fuck them fuck their rights, I care about my country's honor. Without honor, man is just another animal.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:36:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fuck them, fuck "their" rights. But WE are the United States of America. We conduct ourselves in certain ways that set us apart from these pieces of shit and one of those ways is a garunteed trial by jury. Yes I understand that is only garunteed to OUR citizens and these fucks aren't our citizens. But in order for us to keep our heads held high we must afford them the same opportunities to councel as yer average gangbanger or we are no better than them. To railroad them through a kangaroo court would diminish us to their level. Fuck them fuck their rights, I care about my country's honor. Without honor, man is just another animal.
View Quote

HELL YA!!  [:D]

What?!?  I like both posts........
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:43:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Pat-Riot,
That "moral high road" and "lowering ourselves to their level" stuff don't cut it. When wrestling with PIGS in the mud, one should expect to get a little muddy, no? I have NO concern about being better than they are. In fact, we already are even if we hang them with piano wire and no trial: They are adult men (animals) who have made a conscious choice to murder. They are NOT innocent women and children, the likes of which their sub-human ilk slaughtered on 9-11. So we're better than them from the get-go.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#34]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=9229[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:32:51 AM EDT
[#35]
That's just not good enough AbNak. It's the whole "Good men remain silent" being the worst of all evils. They hate us because we are right and righteous. We embarass them by being able to show kindness to those who have shown us savagery. In battle is one thing, but we captured these guys and have been holding them. Fair trial is in order. Sumary execution would be going against what we believe as a civilzation to be justice. Evidence has to be presented and disputed or it is simply just another murder. Screw world opinion this is my opinon. Anybody we acquit should be deported to France. :)
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#36]
'sides, from a somewhat ignorant British point
of view, your constitutional rights are a
setting down of God Given rights? yes?

Means you still have those rights if you aren't
a citizen of the US. Yes? Some of those people
are UK citizens (unless you let those ones go, and yes, I know, so were some of the last set
of suicide bombers).

Obviously trying to claim the 2nd ammendment round my neck of the woods isn't going to help but still.

Try them, get it right, give them the flying lesson.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#37]
equiNox,
No. IMHO constitutional rights only apply to those whom the constitution protects---U.S. citizens. It is not extended to the whole world. For the sake of fairness, however, I have no problem with executing a U.S. citizen captured while fighting for the enemy overseas, or even one captured stateside IF they were carrying out terrorist acts meant to kill innocent people (McVeigh, etc.). Notice I was very specific about what a U.S. citizen would need to be guilty of, so it could not later be construed to mean ME if someday I'm told to turn my guns in and don't. I am referring to REAL terror acts (killing innocent people).  
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's just not good enough AbNak. It's the whole "Good men remain silent" being the worst of all evils. They hate us because we are right and righteous. We embarass them by being able to show kindness to those who have shown us savagery. In battle is one thing, but we captured these guys and have been holding them. Fair trial is in order. Sumary execution would be going against what we believe as a civilzation to be justice. Evidence has to be presented and disputed or it is simply just another murder. Screw world opinion this is my opinon. Anybody we acquit should be deported to France. :)
View Quote

Anybody who doesn't understand this, should seriously consider moving to Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan......
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:37:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Kill them all and let Allah sort them out....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wish the stupid news media would quit pumping the idea that we are a Democracy up our butts.  It's the Hilary Clinton idea...
View Quote

Uh...no, it's a Bush thing.  Start with his speech from Ellis Island on 9-11-02.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:08:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Anybody who doesn't understand this, should seriously consider moving to Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan......
View Quote

And do you mean to tell me you actually believe terrorists feel and think that way, it's RUBBISH ENABLING FUCKIN DEMOCRAT TALK.

The bastards are brainwashed their moral compasses are broke all they care about is killing many innocent Americans.

The next time 3-3000 innocent Americans die at the hands of these low down murdering cocksuckers let's hear you sling this "just" bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Nope, and it seems you have trouble with reading comprehension. It is this very reason that we can suffer an atrocity like 9/11 and NOT turn into a bunch of blood thirsty amoral shitbags, well excluding you it seems, that really infuriates them. They handed us a guilded invitation to a duel of ethics, morals, religions, civilizations, militaries, peoples, and souls. Do we forget everything we ever learned about what is right and wrong just because we want to kill the fuckers? If so then we become like them and we lose by default. Our bloodlust becomes more important than our sense of justice, just like them. This isn't a battlefield call. These are prisoners. To execute someone without trial is murder. To try somone without adequate defense is murder. I give a rats ass whether the Tangos would give me the same consideration. Of course they wouldn't. Thats why their the bad guys and we're the good guys. Did you not get that memo?
Oh and calling me a Demonrat cuz you're too consumed with hatred to comprehend ethics don't really faze me. Been called worse, hell even deserved it at times. You got a lot balls to call me names for standing for what our founding fathers laid down as inalienable rights. I guess that would make you a Nazi huh?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#44]
There you ago again talking like these monsters respect or understand anything other than eye for an eye, they have no respect for their own lives for christ sake.

How many innocent lives have to be lost in the process of teaching these murderers [s]of all[/s] about the values you hold so dear?

Your not an attorney hoping for millions of gobment tax dollars being made available to defend these POS are you?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:07:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Amotramp, what is your problem? It's called integrity, try having some. We have to jump through these hoops because it is who we are. It is not about THEM it's about US. Screw them they are spineless beasts that murder children and rape little boys to feel powerful. We put those type of people on trial, send them to prison, then have our realy nasty inmates torture them for us because we don't do that because we are the good guys.
First you call me a democrat, now I'm a lawyer, all because you are too filled with hate and blood lust to be able to control yourself. On the battlefield I would not be so leniant with these shitbirds. I'm a strong believer in heads on pikes. But these guys have been sitting in cages for months. There must be a trial with evidence and a chance to dispute the evidence and for them to confront their accusers. No I'm not a democrat. No I'm not a lawyer. I am someone that understands that you have done exactly what the terrorists wanted you to do. You have become like them. The ends justify the means. So now we can kill terrorists without a trial. Bill Clinton is trying to get the term limits restriction revoked cuz he's the only Dem that could get elected. Remember what it was like being a gun owner under Clinton? Now imagine what it will be like under him with Patriot, Patriot II, and he can execute "terrorists" without a trial? No I think I am right in my assertion that even the lowest, most worthless piece of shit terrorist still desrves a fair trial. It is a god given right to all men no matter how evil they may appear on the surface. I don't want to teach them. I don't want to show them anything. They are beyond any sort of communication imo. I want to keep our tradition of fairness, our national honor, and above all our integrity from being besmurched by some short sighted thug like you that just wants to kill kill kill without thinking of the implications to our own society.
We our the United States of America. We don't kill prisoners without a trial. To call for us to do so is Un-American. (edited to remove some profanity)
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#46]
[url]http://slate.msn.com/id/2083612/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#47]
No I think I am right in my assertion that even the lowest, most worthless piece of shit terrorist still desrves a fair trial. It is a god given right to all men no matter how evil they may appear on the surface.
View Quote
A trial by jury is a God-given right? Since when?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:50:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zardoz, what "rights" do you have that aren't God-given?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:57:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Zardoz, what "rights" do you have that aren't God-given?
View Quote
The right to a trial by jury is a provision of the Constitution. If you can find a reference to God giving mankind the right to a trial by jury, please post it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:04:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
...No I think I am right in my assertion that even the lowest, most worthless piece of shit terrorist still desrves a fair trial. It is a god given right to all men no matter how evil they may appear on the surface.
View Quote

I don't want to speak for Pat-Riot, but I believe the "it" he was refering to was "justice." Either you're establishing justice, or you're not.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top