Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 10:56:59 AM EDT
honestly, seems to me that at this point in time, people are so dependent on 7-11s and starbucks that they couldnt get by at all without lets say..............

microwave/frozen foods
cell phone
disposable everything
bottled water
computers (though we'd have to continue ar15.com in smoke signals)
etc.....

for example, lets say theres a power outage that lasts more than a few hours, lets say it encompasses an entire large city and lasts an entire month...........people would eventually flee the damn city, its getting fairly sad dont you think?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#2]
but of course not, with all that gear you could stay in the said city and have it all to yourself

one other thought though, i dont know how to brew beer and if the beer trucks ever stopped coming.................okay, bad, bad thought, ill work on that
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Where would you "bug out" too? The whole country has turned into strip malls and sub-urbs, at least Florida has.  I'd have to drive about 500 miles to get someplace where I could bug out.  And by the time I got there it would be full of other assholes who were bugging out.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top