Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2003 11:03:22 PM EDT
Everytime I clean the sink with Comet and my hands smell like bleach my cat goes hog wild as she smells my hand.... Im talking going into a licking and biting frenzy. She doesnt hurt but she sure does act like a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
She thinks the ammonia in the Comet smells like cat piss. In this case, apparently, male cat piss.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
there is no ammoinia in comet, it would react with the bleach. Dude, wear gloves. Bleach eats skin.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bleach eats skin.
View Quote

Ew. I needed to hear that. thanks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Splash some "accidentally" on somebody that annoys you's balls, and send in the kitty.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Consider yourself lucky... one of my cats just can't get enough of licking plastic bags!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#6]
what some people won't do to get a little wild pussy!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:09:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Consider yourself lucky... one of my cats just can't get enough of licking plastic bags!
View Quote

WTF is that about?  My two cats d the same thing.  Weird animals.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:17:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think some plastic bags are impregnated with scents or pesticides, it must trip their trigger to smell that particular scent.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#9]
ours, when they smell somthing funky (to them) the go, what we like to call, "punk"  where they have their mouth half open and stick their tongue out.  Not sure whats up with that.

"God created the cat so man could touch the tiger"  or something...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:38:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
I think some plastic bags are impregnated with scents or pesticides, it must trip their trigger to smell that particular scent.
View Quote

My cat starts chewing on plastic when he's ready to be fed. I think its a threat. Usually he's ignoring the bowl of dry food next to the water dish, because he wants his wet food, with a catnip garnish. Spoiled Brat!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:52:27 AM EDT
[#11]
So would any of you NY Cat Lovers be willing to give my cat a good home?  Since I started working Overseas, Im having to drop the cat off a various friends houses.  I really need to find a good perm home for the cat.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:26:22 AM EDT
[#12]
We had a cat once that went apeshit over the smell of Ben-Gay.
AB
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Shouldn't this be posted on Glock Talk? [;D]

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I had a cat that used to do the same thing and when we used to get appliance parts delivered here, Explain to a customer why the bag that holds their parts are chewed to shit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Your cat is obviously suffering from post traumatic stress synbrom due to sexual abuse as a kitten.  Let me ask you a simple question:  Did you ever have any sausage around the cat when it was young and growing up??  

You can tell me....it's just between you and me...no one else has to know.

[white]Start tape[/white]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#16]
albob

We had a cat once that went apeshit over the smell of Ben-Gay.
AB  

----------------------

The minty smell of Ben-gay sets off the same reaction that catnip does.  (take a sniff of catnip sometimes... it's a bit minty).

My moms cat goes crazy for peppermint Altoids.  She left a case of altoids on the counter and the cat rolled and rubbed all over it before knocking it off the counter and ripping it open.  crazy cat!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, what is the deal with the plastic bags.  All night long my cat is licking plastic bags.  It drives me crazy.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:17:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Not enough lead in their diet.  All of these problems can be solved with the carefull application of some .22LR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top