Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 11:48:58 AM EDT
From my Sunday paper

"Candidate Deam shares this view, Once telling a TV interviewer "We need to get guns off the national radar screen if Democrats are ever going to win again in the south and the west"'

I hope that the demogungrabbers of the clintion era understand that it about the freedoms of our lands.  guns do not have anything to do with crime.  I hope they understand that.  Why does any body want to elect any party that wants to limit our freedoms is beyond me.

get real, and I hope that GW understand that his talk of renewing the band is doing nothing but giving the anit gunners somthing to talk about.

rant off-

Badredfish [devil]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
your sig... actually B double O B equals BOOB.  

Boobs are nice.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
From my Sunday paper

"Candidate Deam shares this view, Once telling a TV interviewer "We need to get guns off the national radar screen if Democrats are ever going to win again in the south and the west"'
View Quote

Wow, a Nematode *is* capable of learning if shocked with enough current.

[BD]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
i just think they're not going to be as open about it. the same types of people are going to try and pass the same BS laws.  they've lost their power and they don't know where to turn now.  i'm willing to bet every firearms i own that the next (god forbid) democrat president/congressman WILL try and pass more gun ban legislation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet the liberal news media will try their darndest to keep guns off the front page, but I guess it is up to us to try to get it there. The news media can only influence the news & public opinion, but lets not make their job any eassier. When the Dems are in charge again, they will bring guns to front and center before the American public, but until then they will try to suppress it whenever they can.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
They better not "band" my guns!!![:E]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow.  It finally penetrated their thick skulls.  Now maybe they'll realize that fighting terrorism takes precedence over France's opinion of us, or whether federal airport screeners get unions.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
From my Sunday paper

I hope that the demogungrabbers of the clintion era understand that it about the freedoms of our lands.  guns do not have anything to do with crime.  I hope they understand that.  Why does any body want to elect any party that wants to limit our freedoms is beyond me.

get real, and I hope that GW understand that his talk of renewing the [red][size=4]band[/size=4][/red] is doing nothing but giving the anit gunners somthing to talk about.

rant off-

Badredfish [devil]
View Quote

WTF band are you talking about?  The Blues Brothers?  Back Street Boys?  The Who?  The Dixie Chicks?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Well they sure aren't speaking for Dianne Einsteiner.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a feeling they just want to make us think they have dropped their gun control platform, so that they can get into office and start grabbing 'em again.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a call from the GOA the other day, they told me that Chuckie and teddy were up to their old tricks again, what they're up to now is stopping gun sales when the terror alert is yellow of higher...Cute, terror alert has been yellow for months,another use for the homeland security act...Don't ever think those bastards will ever learn, or give up on gun control, the only way they'll learn is when they see the muzzle flash a nano second before everything goes dark.....
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have a feeling they just want to make us think they have dropped their gun control platform, so that they can get into office and start grabbing 'em again.
View Quote

Amen, they may have realized that the issue lost them the Whitehouse last time around so they'll lay-low until it blows over. But as soon as they get back in, it will start all over again. Maybe it's better that fvcking idiots like Schumer, FineSwine and Hitlery keep things on the front page rather than flying in under the radar.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]
[b]The Democrats Want To Forget About Gun Control[/b]

This is bad?
[img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/fragend/confused-smiley-013.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope that the demogungrabbers of the clintion era understand that it about the freedoms of our lands. guns do not have anything to do with crime. I hope they understand that.
View Quote

I'm not sure ANY politician understands that. When was the last time you heard ANY politician (Democrat or Republican) defend gun ownership on consitutional grounds, or as protection against a tyrannical government? Instead, all we hear is bickering about whether this gun control measure actually deters crime, or whether that measure will reduce gun-related accidents. NOBODY seems to be aware of the bigger picture - or at least wants to talk about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top