Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 11:22:05 PM EDT
I was driving home from an extremely long day at work.  I see what appeared to be two small planes with a red light on the top half and another smaller red or amber light on the bottom.  The top light was constantly flashing but the bottom light was a steady light.  It looked like one was chasing the other.  The one in behind at first then accelerated quite fast and got on the left side of the other aircraft.  Then it looked like it went under and on the right side of the aircraft.  It then looked like they were racing in the sky and one made a wide left turn and then they both punched the gas and hauled butt.  I didn't hear any kind of noise at all and when I first saw them they were even with me and were only a few hundred feet above the ground.  When I first saw them I thought they were smaller prop driven planes but the moved way too fast to be a prop plane.  

I thought it was weird.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The flaashing red light on top sounds like an aircraft, alright.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen some wierd stuff flying.  Since you couldn't identify it, I guess they would qualify as UFO'S!

[BD]

Seriously, sounds like some military aircraft sparring.  In the sky, especially at night, distance is very hard to judge.  And a jet that has some altitude can be hard to hear.  As can a chopper (besides a Huey LOL!).
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 3:07:53 AM EDT
[#3]
remember that one guy who say a helicopter and didn't know what it was so opened fire on it with his AR? that is the proper procedure for these situations.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]
It's impossible to judge size, speed and distance at night.

That why it's best for me to make it with the ladies at night... [:D]

But seriously, were you watching the UFO Marathon on the History Channel all weekend?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

But seriously, were you watching the UFO Marathon on the History Channel all weekend?
View Quote

Nope I didn't watch any UFO shows on TV.  Just prior to this I had a ar.15com member doing a ride along with me.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Soo.........did you give it a ticket and search it for drugs?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#7]
i thought maybe it had something to do with lsd or...?  Did they remember to remove the probe?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Soo.........did you give it a ticket and search it for drugs?

Sgtar15
View Quote

But of course...I did all the above and then blew away the alien dog with my 12 guage.  Then I set it on fire!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top