Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 9:55:32 PM EDT
just caught a musky tonight.  it was only 25inches so i let it go.  great fight on 6lb test line (with daredevils).  i've caught 3 fish so far and they all add up to around 80inches.  i got a 32 inch northern last week.  i fish in the bays of lk superior and usually have it all to myself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna get some rainbows from the local lake this week.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Big Florida largemouth bass were biting this morning. How big you ask? Nine pounds on my second cast at 6:26 a.m. this morning. Caught her beautiful big ass on a Rattle Trap in chrome and black. Bonaventure Golf Course in Weston. I haven't given away an exact location, but i'll be there again in the morning...I can't wait! If only there was a gun range next to the lake, i'd build a house there! I caught 22 bass before the sun got too hot. I left at 8am, I love fishing!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#3]
wish we had bass like that up here, that would be awesome.  if i caught a 3-4lb one i'd be happy.  i'm going to try out the old fly rod for them this summer, even the small ones will feel big then.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:04:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm jealous,
I live 10 minutes from the James river but its rained so long it will be weeks before its fishable again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top