Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2016 12:49:29 PM EDT

I didn't realize I was reading a survival discussion thread when I read boerseun's very interesting explanation of South Africa and how some of the citizens have to prepare for the absolute worst case scenarios regularly. It was made even more interesting when this exchange took place, but was rightfully cut short. The topic veered and no longer belonged in survival, but I still had an unanswered question and was even more shocked by some of this:

Quoted:
It appears alot of people are ignorant to the history of South Africa (specifically Apartheid) or simply are racist. The white ruling party in SA were racist scumbag pieces of shit, they very well deserve whatever forms of torture and death they receive.

Quoted:
This will not turn out the way you think and mentioning people being deserving of rape and or murder is not a good way to preserve your freshly acquired account here. Also, seems that only you, the media, and a few talking heads share the same view point. Just remind me again, please as I'm not too familiar, but when was the last time South Africa had a white President or ruling party? Since then how's the rape, murder, poverty, and corruption been?

Quoted:
I know it wont turn out the way I think it will, because the majority of arfcommers are racist. Been there, done that. Takes less than a few minutes to make a new account.

It doesn't matter how long ago it was that those pieces of shit were in power. Payback can come today, tomorrow or many years from now.

The original can be found here:
Now Locked
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know it wont turn out the way I think it will, because the majority of arfcommers are racist. Been there, done that. Takes less than a few minutes to make a new account.

Has the NorCal signal been turned on yet?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has the NorCal signal been turned on yet?
View Quote

Not sure if the mod that closed the survival thread pinged NorCal or not. I know I didn't.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people are just idiots.

SA and Rhodesia were booming societies when under white rule. ALL of the people living there were MUCH better off, including the blacks.

Now, they are shitholes. SA not as bad but headed there in a hurry.

What changed?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

SA and Rhodesia were booming societies when under white rule. ALL of the people living there were MUCH better off, including the blacks.

What changed?
View Quote

Ooooo, ooooooo I know! I know! [flails raised hand around]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What changed?

I think I answered that earlier, but again, my understanding of South African history is not all knowing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#6]
so what was his last screen name?

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What changed?
View Quote

You could say the same thing for Atlanta...
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like a familiar or DU plant
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What changed?

Or Detroit
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I accused LogJammer of being a DU plant just trying to stir some shit in another thread where he was spouting off like a mental deffective.  Looks like a duck and quacks like a duck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top