Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 6:06:09 PM EDT
[b]"They're not highly accurate. You wouldn't hunt ducks or deer with them. They're used for one thing only: to kill a whole lot of people . . . quickly." [b]- Schumer in a NY Post article on so-called assault weapons.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
and this suprises you?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Inaccurate and quickly don't mix.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[b]"They're not highly accurate. You wouldn't hunt ducks or deer with them. They're used for one thing only: to kill a whole lot of people . . . quickly." [b]- Schumer in a NY Post article on so-called assault weapons.

CRC
View Quote

And that's why the AR-15 keeps winning the national match....

And that's why cops need them, to kill a lot of people quickly.

But like the truth matters...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#4]
These people have not a grain of truth to split between them. They lie all day, day in, day out...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]
"They're not highly accurate", so you use it to defend the country that you live in, huh? How is it that the Nazis missed the fucktards responsible for this dangerous idiot? I mean why couldn't they have got this turd and left the good guys alone?  Now I really hate Nazis!

The above is submitted with graveyard humor and should be read with the same reguard. The holicaust was a terrible thing; we can all agree, but if it had to happen then why couldn't they have saved us from this asshole?

Charles Schumer=Hitlers sweet revenge.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I think that Schumer is talking about his comments being "not highly accurate".
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't suppose there are any quotes from him out there from the DC "Sniper" shootings? It would be interesting to see them compared side by side.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe he was using Wolf ammo? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Depends on if the shooter is wearing M*rpat.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Send Mr Schumer to the intersection of 46th Street and 1st Ave in NYC, and when we nuke that address, we can solve TWO problems.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:10:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't see any inaccuracies about his statement. Assault weapons are merely semi-auto versions of weapons of war.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Sucking up [i]won't[/i]  save you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Correct me if i'm wrong but I though assult weapons were ..........
1 Select fire weapons
2 already illegal
3 Made to wound large numbers of people
BIG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top