Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2016 7:15:09 PM EDT
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/61252

commie bastards!

"As a life-long supporter of the Constitution, I feel the debate involving the Second Amendment has grown to extremist positions on both sides of the issue.  The amendment was, in my opinion, never intended as a license for anyone to own and use any weapon of their choice.  In a society ruled by laws, there can — and should — be necessary limitations to prevent violence."

hey doug "go to hell"
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#2]
So he bought what, $10,000 worth of weapons (what's Chetac .408 with a "computer targeting system" go for?) and then after a couple of shootings by psychos decided that these guns are too dangerous for him to have, so he gave them away?

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope he donated his testicles too; obviously, he has no further use for them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Bullshit...
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
lol
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]
"I’m a US Army veteran 2/502nd Inf. 101st Abn Div and carried a gun overseas in defense of this Country. I served proudly and honorably. GUNS BELONG ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND HUNTING FIELDS – NOT ON MAIN STREET, USA."
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Useful idiots.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"I’m a US Army veteran 2/502nd Inf. 101st Abn Div and carried a gun overseas in defense of this Country. I served proudly and honorably. GUNS BELONG ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND HUNTING FIELDS – NOT ON MAIN STREET, USA."
View Quote

i have never seen anybody carry an AR15 down main street. lol!
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

hey doug "go to hell"
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Useful idiots.
View Quote

Ayup......

And when they are all being herded into the pits filled with lime, firing squad at the ready to end their lives....  We'll hear the cries..  "But!!  But!!"          BANG!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL. I call fake. Doug thompson is a character in "Happy Gilmore" played by a liberal actor/director.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Violence is the only thing we have against stone age barbarians who would rape and gut our women and children before burning us to death.

Getting triggered end going  into your safe place  is not going to make the fact that this world is full of evil people go away.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#13]
The man is a bald-faced liar concerning him owning the firearms he listed.

A bald-faced liar.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Capitol Hill Blue and Doug Thompson? The guy is a notorious fabricator.

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bush-the-constitution-a-goddamned-piece-of-paper/
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#15]
It is too bad that the NRA cannot live with some modest gun control proposals that might allow others to live on the bloody streets of America.  None of the proposals cited so often by the NRA attacks the second amendment.  It limits those who feel like they should dress up as wannabe soldiers and act like Rambo.
View Quote

Sorry, no one should be for even modest gun control proposals, all they are is another ax swing at the trunk of the second amendment, and no not all of us dress up as wannabe soldiers and act like Rambo some of us act like Braddock.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#16]
The amendment was, in my opinion, never intended...
View Quote

Sorry Mr. Thompson, nobody gives a shit about your opinion but you. So unless you're channeling Thomas Jefferson, go pack sand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top