Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 3:42:04 PM EDT
Seriously bored last night so the wife and I went and rented a couple o' DVDs.
Man, there was some seriously retarded shit in that flick.  Dude snorting wasabe, shooting bottle rockets out of his ass, attempting a tattoo in the back of a Hummer with Henry Rollins driving down a very bumpy road.  I'm all in favor of freedom of speech etc so, make movies like this if you want to.  I just want the two hours I wasted on this flick back and my memory erased.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The guy eating the piss flavored snow cone was the worst! [puke]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
i thought it was pretty funny, stupid and gross at times, but funny still
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
The paper cuts creeped me out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
check out the movie Bumfights!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yellow snowcone... [puke]  

I want a pair of those rocket skates. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't rent it for a long time because I didn't want to promote mindless behaviour by juveniles - there were several incidents by kids mimicking what they saw on the MTV series and I figgered it was all just dangerously stupid stuff.

And I was right, 'cept it was entertaining as hell to watch.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#7]
My girlfriend and I rented that one night, mainly because there wasn't really much else available at the video store.

It was a waste of money, definitely.  Some parts were mildly entertaining, but overall the movie is trash.

I mean, ffs ... who in their right mind shoves a toy car in their ass just so they can go have x-rays taken and fuck with a doctor?

Mindless filth
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Rented it cuz I had a two free rental coupons.  I wish I had my coupon back.  And the two hours.  

I dunno where they find an audience for that show to support keeping it on the air....but they seem to.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
i would have been upset if i paid to see it.....thank god for the internet [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought it was pretty funny for the most part, save for some really disgusting stuff (i.e. the matchbox car in the ass X-Ray).  The golf carts were pretty funny too.  I don't think it's feasable to blame movies like this for promoting juviniles to do this kind of thing, because if we do that, then we must blame other movies for promoting gun violence.  There going to get the ideas from somewhere, be it a movie, there friends, TV, or the internet.  Not that Jackass was filled with controlled stunts done by professionals, but they were adults and made it very clear what could happen if you try this shit at home.

You gotta admit, the rental car demo derby was pretty funny when he took it back to the rental company, though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#11]
In due time he will be nominated for a Darwin award.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Funniest movie since The Big Lebowski.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I think it was one of those movies you are ashamed to admit that you liked, at least parts of it. Some of the stuff was really stupid but some was really funny like the car rental skit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Reminded me of high school [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Funniest movie since The Big Lebowski.
View Quote

"Shut the fuck up, Donnie"
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Seems like alot of the skits had kind of a gay overtone.  Are those guys homos?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Rabid Coyote - don't ever join the Navy bro
bootcamp day 1 first gay sounding phrase "NUT TO BUTT GENTLEMEN!"

I saw Jackass with my wife in the theatre and everyone was laughing their butts off
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top