Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 1:59:13 PM EDT
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12638[/img]

Pistol: Beretta 21A

Knife: S&W HRT Boot knife (made by Taylor Cutlery)

Measuring Device: Stanley 12 ft. Powerlock

Stapler: Swingline old-school stapler

The food is shiskabobs (I don't know the proper spelling here) made with venison, and french fries. The ones you see in the picture were mildly dry, but the second batch was AWESOME.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, that looks good!  I love kabobs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
What's up with people eating dinner on the floor lately?

Looks good, though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to ask that also, what gives with the food on the floor?

Good first pic Sniper, very good...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#4]
MMMM kabobs.
Who made the grub ?

Old school stapler ? I got a old school Swingline from 50's sitting on my desk. Weights a ton and works fine, a bang every time
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks O.K....what is up with the little kids plate? are you scared of your food touching?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I was gonna ask about the floor too..looks clean at least!  May I recommend nondisposable dishes?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was gonna ask about the floor too..looks clean at least!  May I recommend nondisposable dishes?
View Quote

Actually that's a glass (or ceramic, hell I don't know, I didn't buy them) plate. I like those type. I wouldn't want ketchup on my tomatoes, that would be sort of redundant.

I put the food on the floor for two reasons: I never eat at the table, it would've been a tray otherwise, and that it seems everyone else puts it on the floor. Just a convenience issue (I didn't want to clean off the table).

My dad and my brother made the kabobs, and my grandma made the fries. I just ate it all [:)].
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I put the food on the floor for two reasons: I never eat at the table, it would've been a tray otherwise, and that it seems everyone else puts it on the floor.
View Quote

OK, but my pics are taken on my table.....
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Well done bro!

Don't listen to those guys who tell you that you need a tape measure and stapler. Gun and knife are all that are required by [red]article 508356496746[/red] concerning "meal" pictures. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Sweet stapler.  Although I prefer the black finish.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12164[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Again, a stapler is not required for a dinner pic. Staplers are only mandatory for breakfast pics. You guys never get it right!!!!

Nice grub, by the way!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Focus was an option that you didn't buy on that camera [;)]
View Quote

[LOL] It's my friends camera. It's a FujiFilm FinePix A101 Digital camera. I have no clue why it sucks like that. I assume it's an out of focus thing, since pictures taken at extreme close range (one and half feet and less) are clear, and anything farther than that is blurry.

Max_Power: I like the black finish, but yours is all rusty.

Edit: Anyone have one of these and know how to fix it?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My dad and my brother made the kabobs, and my grandma made the fries. I just ate it all .
View Quote

Food always tastes better when made by grandma.

Dont let your brother hog all the drill time. Chicks dig a guy who can cook and you get to eat all you want while your cooking.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My dad and my brother made the kabobs, and my grandma made the fries. I just ate it all .
View Quote

Food always tastes better when made by grandma.

Dont let your brother hog all the drill time. Chicks dig a guy who can cook and you get to eat all you want while your cooking.  
View Quote

I barge in and eat whatever I want. I stole a piece of marinating venison. [:)]

Although I should learn how to cook. I can pretty much just cook meat as it stands.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Where's the spare mag?

[b][i]Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.[/i][/b]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Beautiful setup, but damn, you scare me!  Right now, I'm looking (in my office at home) at a 30 year old stapler from my old high school, a Beretta 21 (cocked and locked, just like yours), the EXACT SAME measuring tape, and I'm having deer meat for supper.  Only difference is that I have a SOG Flash-II knife in my pocket instead of a S&W.

Twins separated at birth?  You're not short, balding, and pudgy, are ya?  Got Glasers in that Beretta?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Focus was an option that you didn't buy on that camera [;)]
View Quote

[LOL] It's my friends camera. It's a FujiFilm FinePix A101 Digital camera. I have no clue why it sucks like that. I assume it's an out of focus thing, since pictures taken at extreme close range (one and half feet and less) are clear, and anything farther than that is blurry.

Max_Power: I like the black finish, but yours is all rusty.

Edit: Anyone have one of these and know how to fix it?
View Quote

Fuji does suck.  I borrowed a Fuji and the auto-focus doesn't work for shit!  You're better off using manual focus.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Beautiful setup, but damn, you scare me!  Right now, I'm looking (in my office at home) at a 30 year old stapler from my old high school, a Beretta 21 (cocked and locked, just like yours), the EXACT SAME measuring tape, and I'm having deer meat for supper.  Only difference is that I have a SOG Flash-II knife in my pocket instead of a S&W.

Twins separated at birth?  You're not short, balding, and pudgy, are ya?  Got Glasers in that Beretta?
View Quote

I'm too cheap for that knife! My Beretta is cocked and locked but on an empty chamber. The idea is I don't want a little kid walking in on a pistol. I keep it cocked because it is much easier to rack (I have it for a back up to the 12 gauge, and I don't have the best motor skills at say, 4 in the morning). I have Rem Golden bullets in the gun, they jam like crazy and thanks for asking, that way I can remember to stick some CCI in there (I use the jam-o-matic Golden bullets for assaulting pop cans).

SeaDweller, two questions:

1) Is there any way I can go from auto to manual focus on that camera? It just plain does not focus how it is now.

2) What country are you in?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#21]
I believe you have my stapler...

NsB
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Max_Power
What is that sticker on the monitor?

something about cats?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#23]
:::Golf clap:::
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
:::Golf clap:::
View Quote

::Apreciative Head Nod::

Edit: Thanks. There was a think on the front I just needed to flip it from the flower (close up) to the mountain (far away).
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:54:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Max_Power

something about cats?
View Quote

El Gute destruye todo

The Gute destroys everything.

I guess in a way it's about cats.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Max_Power

something about cats?
View Quote

El Gute destruye todo

The Gute destroys everything.

I guess in a way it's about cats.[:D]
View Quote

He's just confused. Gato is cat in Spanish.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top