Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 12:08:18 PM EDT
I dislike that fat (possibly homosexual?) slob bastard, but he does make some great points, which I will cover first before going to the bad stuff:

-His comments on the welfare programs and healthcare, etc. are totally correct IMHO, he is right, we are screwing the poor who ARE trying to get ahead. We are not helping to build families, no sire. On the other hand, if th emother wouldn't have worked, and gotten money that would suck also. However, if she would have gotten a job closer to home, she would have been better off. The kid was just stupid, if he even knew WTF he was doing.

-Michael Moore is right: In a country with this many people who are always frightened and scared, you shouldn't have this many guns and so much ammo. There are WAY too many stupid people in this country who have no right to be do as they wish because they are a hazard to us all. There is too little common sense, such a dumbed down nation, jeez.

-We have too many scared people. We have a FEAR problem. Is it because we are so mixed, enthnically, culturally, etc. I dunno, but maybe someone does...

THE FAT SOB slob ass is wrong however because...

-He has no right to ask anything from Kmart or to harass that police officer in LA with his retarded "What, what, I am gay and fat?".

-Those militia guys were all good people, altough the fat guy seemed like he didn't have much common sense, so take his gun away!

-He had no right to do what he did to a great American and a great man like Charleton Heston, I want to go over to Moore's slummy trashed apartment or wherever that ass lives and beat him NOT BECAUSE I AM SCARED but because he has no respect, no tact, no feeling for others whom he sees as opponents.

Nevertheless, he is totally right in one thing:

"a nation that's this out of control with fear should not have a lot of guns and ammo lying around" and that the solution is not stricter gun control but "But the permanent solution is changing the American mentality". Amen to that fatso. We will drink to that... after you meet Mr. FIST for a few punches... *crack*

Damn... I knocked the ass off his feet with one hit! Ok, gotta leave now, before he comes to and gets out his rifle and shoots me...

Doggonit.out.

P.S.: I got out safe with an unopened bottle of Bacardi that the fat slob hadn't touched yet...

P.P.S.: I am wearing this as we speak:

[img]http://www.lhrservices.com/fire_fighting_equipment/fire_entry.jpg[/img]

This is better than those cheap shiny proximity, crash, and approach suits which help NEAR (quite close) fires but you can't use them IN fires. Since I expect to get a lot of flames I will be surrounded and actaully IN them, so I got this nice entry suit, the only thing that can enable you to survive being INSIDE a furnace! (scary) Turn up the HEAT boys!!! Flame away!

BTW: Here are some stats for my suit (no NBC weapons, please):

The Fire Entry Suit offers you the latest top quality suit for emergency situations. These suits are designed for short duration entry into total flame engulfment or furnace. The suits consist of separate coats and pants constructed from multiple layers of glass insulation, aluminized glass, and non-aluminized glass surfaces.

Short Duration entry into total flame of 1500°F (816°C).
Short duration entry into furnace or oven to 1500°F (816°C) ambient.
Prolonged exposure to radiant heat up to 2000°F (1093°C).

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#1]
So you agree with M. Moore that the only people who should be "allowed" guns are those that meet your (or some other idiot's) "standards?"

Don't think much of that thing we call the Constitution do ya?

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The sun shines on a dog's ass SOMETIMES.

We may have too much fear in this culture and society, but it's not MY problem, and it doesn't trump MY rights.  F that fat bastard.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Moore is using an old trick.  Sprinkle enough half-truths among your lies and people will start to believe the whole line of bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So you agree with M. Moore that the only people who should be "allowed" guns are those that meet your (or some other idiot's) "standards?"

View Quote

I do think much of the Constitution and guns owneship should be deregulated, FOR people who are frigging sane, unlike a good 10% of this country. People who fear that much are obviously not sane...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
--snip--
-His comments on the welfare programs and healthcare, etc. are totally correct IMHO, he is right, we are screwing the poor who ARE trying to get ahead. We are not helping to build families, no sire. On the other hand, if th emother wouldn't have worked, and gotten money that would suck also. However, if she would have gotten a job closer to home, she would have been better off. The kid was just stupid, if he even knew WTF he was doing.
--snip--
View Quote

I haven't seen the movie, so I'm not sure if Moore is referring to the Harris or Klebold families as poor and needing to have both sets of parents working.
If so, he's full of shit.  The area around Columbine H.S. is a middle to upper-middle class neighborhood.  They weren't exactly living in a slum and barely scraping by.

Guess I'll have to head out to the store and rent it.  I suppose I should pick up some Maalox, too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#6]
No, he (and I) was talking about the single mother of that little boy who shot that little girl back in, when was that? 2000? It was in Moore's hometown if I remember correctly.

And that town IS a friggin' slum...

Doggonit.out.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Even a blind pig is apt to stumble across a acorn now and then. But don't P!$$ on my head and try telling me it's raining.

ibtl, before this goes where I think it will.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No, he (and I) was talking about the single mother of that little boy who shot that little girl back in, when was that? 2000? It was in Moore's hometown if I remember correctly.

And that town IS a friggin' slum...

Doggonit.out.

View Quote

Ah, okay thanks, Doggonit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, the flames are only a pitiful 450 degrees fahrenheit!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey people who are scared of their own shadows and have acted very unwisely and lack all common sense [red]don't deserve guns[/red], because they are a lot more likely to misuse them than your average street thug. Revenge killings are caused by fear....

View Quote

Does anybody else have a problem with this line of thinking?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Even a blind pig is apt to stumble across a acorn now and then. But don't P!$$ on my head and try telling me it's raining.

ibtl, before this goes where I think it will.
View Quote

Because of me? Or because of someone's reply to my post?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey people who are scared of their own shadows and have acted very unwisely and lack all common sense [red]don't deserve guns[/red], because they are a lot more likely to misuse them than your average street thug. Revenge killings are caused by fear....

View Quote

View Quote

Hey, you want crazy people with guns? Then you have what's happening in Africa now, people killing others for no frigging reason one time then because they are of a different tribe/race/religion the other time......
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL maybe RBAD should remove this post before someone over-reacts and tries to axe me.

Damn, his mailbox is full....

RBAD, send me an IM if you read this, please?

Flames are up to 647 degrees F.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I do. Say we all say 'Well, big brother, seems that a God-given right isn't enough to justify owning a gun. We better get some literacy tests. That worked [b]real[/b] well last time.'
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Rosie O'Donald, I mean Doggonit..............you are sane enough to own a gun, this person is o.k. also, and so is that person. Sounds like liberal bullshit to me. I say YOU shouldn't own a gun, so turn it in now! So whos to say who can own a gun? While we are at it we also need to decide who has the right to freedom of speech and religion and illegal search and also who should be able to vote.

Warning!!!! Liberal fascist !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Isn't liberal facist an oxymoron?

Ok, which FFL do you want my dealer to transfer my firearms to, so that you can get them? Of course I will include all the ammo and accessories.

(Hehehe, RBAD knows that that won't be much... hahahahahahaha I am rolling on the floor, heh, not much, that's good, not much)
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#17]
HEY, MODERATORS OR STAFF MEMBERS OUT THERE!!! Please delete this thread ASAP? Thanks....
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Doggonit,

you know you can delete the first post, and it will delete the topic?  

[;)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Who are you to tell poor people or people who are afraid if they can defend themselves?
Also, how can anyone with any liking of guns or the gun culture, sit for 5 minutes while Micheal Moore spews shit out of his mouth?
Micheal Moore would, in a heartbeat, disarm you, me, and the poor people you disdain.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Doggonit,

You might not be needing that flame suit, but this newbie might.

I try not to base my opinions of something or someone on heresay. Rather, I try to research and understand both sides of an issue/argument using firsthand quotes from authoritative sources involved firsthand in the issue, as well as the obvious (and sometimes not-so-obvious) spin and distortion coming from many sides (read: the corporate/liberal media), add in my own values and beliefs, and then I make a "final" decision on an issue. ("Final" decision meaning, until more information (that stands up to scrutiny) is provided that contradicts my original decision/understanding of the issue.)

Based on what seems to be the popular opinion here at ar15.com, (i.e., Moore is a liberal, anti-2nd amendment, anti-American, Hollywood piece of crap), I had decided that I was NOT going to watch 'Bowling For Columbine'. But, after reading your post, I might have to check it out and see what Moore has to say, firsthand. Like you said, some (most?) of what he has to say is probably crap, but there may be some good points here and there and I want to see for myself. (I KNOW that Moore's anti-gun stance is 100% wrong, but I'd still try to gain some knowledge about other issues he *might* be right about in the fim.)

IBTL or IBTTD(Thread Deletion),

ARgue...

p.s. I'll post an update when/if I catch the flick.

p.p.s. Your statement about people who "don't deserve guns" is something I totally disagree with, but I wouldn't say you're 100% full of crap. Likewise, I'd have to see the documentary first before I could make a decision on Moore's crap capacity percentage.  ;)

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
HEY, MODERATORS OR STAFF MEMBERS OUT THERE!!! Please delete this thread ASAP? Thanks....
View Quote

Help!  Help!  I've gone and run off at the mouth, revealing that I'm a mother$#@^@#% gun-control-agreeing liberal!  Save me before they tear me to shreds!

what the HELL is wrong with you?  BFC was one of the biggest heaps of horse shit to grace (and I use that word lightly) any screen.  Furthermore, how can you, in good conscience, sit there and defend somebody that doesn't give two rats asses about your fundamental inalienable rights as a human being?

You may as well set up some dinner reservations with that bitch Feinstein while you're at it.  Perhaps the two of you can discuss who should be allowed to bear arms, and who should not.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Based on what seems to be the popular opinion here at ar15.com, (i.e., Moore is a liberal, anti-2nd amendment, anti-American, Hollywood piece of crap), I had decided that I was NOT going to watch 'Bowling For Columbine'. But, after reading your post, I might have to check it out and see what Moore has to say, firsthand. Like you said, some (most?) of what he has to say is probably crap, but there may be some good points here and there and I want to see for myself. (I KNOW that Moore's anti-gun stance is 100% wrong, but I'd still try to gain some knowledge about other issues he *might* be right about in the fim.)
View Quote

ARgue, you may or may not have read [url=http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html]Truth About Bowling for Columbine[/url] ... if you haven't, you should give it a read.  If you're already familiar with it, I would ask why you would think any of Moore's other views are even credible?  Somebody THAT underhanded about anything doesn't deserve an ounce of respect or credibility as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#23]
So, are you asking to get flamed or something?[>:/]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
-Michael Moore is right: In a country with this many people who are always frightened and scared, you shouldn't have this many guns and so much ammo....

View Quote

Sorry, for some reason I'm having a hard time interpreting your post, but are you saying that people are 'afraid' and therefore removing more guns will make people feel safer???

Frankly, I feel the opposite would be true.  More guns in my hands makes ME feel a whole lot safer.  And if someone feels differently, so what?  Why should I be punished (via gun control) for someone else's irrational and uninformed fear of firearms???

BTW, why don't you just delete this thread yourself, if you want it gone so bad?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#25]
How about cars?  Maybe you or Michael Moore would like to choose who gets cars.  How about knives, or baseball bats?  What makes you and Moore qualified to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't have.  Who do you think you are; Sara Brady?  

Jesus H. Christ!  You should go to work for the Feds.  With your attitude you could qualify for the BATFE SWAT team.  Your were correct when you stated; "There is too little common sense..." You are proof of that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top